Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

lua to be eboot?

Forum rules
Forum rule Nº 15 is strictly enforced in this subforum.
Post Reply
Joel16
Posts: 914
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:47 pm

lua to be eboot?

Post by Joel16 »

Is there any way I can convert lua scripts into eboot? using an encrypter or something :/
How would I go about converting into an eboot?
Advertising
"Forever in darkness, a guardian devil."
krystalgamer
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:35 pm
Location: /boot

Re: lua to be eboot?

Post by krystalgamer »

sauske_firekid wrote:Is there any way I can convert lua scripts into eboot? using an encrypter or something :/
How would I go about converting into an eboot?
IDK if it's possible
You'll need a interpreter like in Python. The interpreter for LUA is LuaPlayer.
Found this tutorial on google: http://forums.qj.net/guides-psp-develop ... world.html
Advertising
Joel16
Posts: 914
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:47 pm

Re: lua to be eboot?

Post by Joel16 »

krystalgamer wrote:
sauske_firekid wrote:Is there any way I can convert lua scripts into eboot? using an encrypter or something :/
How would I go about converting into an eboot?
IDK if it's possible
You'll need a interpreter like in Python. The interpreter for LUA is LuaPlayer.
Found this tutorial on google: http://forums.qj.net/guides-psp-develop ... world.html
That seems to be just a tutorial on how to program on lua, I already know how to xD
And also it uses an Lua player on the psp to load the script
I'm wondering it there's an encrypter or some other tool that converts lua scripts to eboots :L
"Forever in darkness, a guardian devil."
m0skit0
Guru
Posts: 3817
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:01 pm

Re: lua to be eboot?

Post by m0skit0 »

Of course it's possible, you just need to tell the interpreter to run first and load your script, see here.
I wanna lots of mov al,0xb
Image
"just not into this RA stuffz"
Joel16
Posts: 914
Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:47 pm

Re: lua to be eboot?

Post by Joel16 »

m0skit0 wrote:Of course it's possible, you just need to tell the interpreter to run first and load your script, see here.
Alright thanks m0skit0 :)
"Forever in darkness, a guardian devil."
Post Reply

Return to “Programming and Security”