Anyway; I'm working in Wagic version 0.18.6 for now. According to the Wagic compiling wiki, I need to $make the JGE and then $make projects/mtg.
1. BUILDING JGE - Running "$sudo make linux" in the JGE folder worked pretty well, and I think it's successfully using the FunKey toolchains ($CC and $CXX). I did have to stop treating warnings as errors. Oh, and I didn't bother adding fmod3.75 to the project; hopefully it's not necessary. The one thing that concerns me is that an error eventually arises that looks like the following:
Code: Select all
src/JFileSystem.cpp:240:38: note: ‘zip_file_system::izfstream’ is not derived from ‘const std::unique_ptr<_Tp, _Dp>’ 240 | if (mZipAvailable && mZipFile != NULL) | ^~~~ In file included from /usr/include/c++/9/bits/locale_conv.h:41, from /usr/include/c++/9/locale:43, from /usr/include/c++/9/iomanip:43, from src/zipFS/stdafx.h:13, from src/zipFS/zfsystem.h:47, from src/../include/JFileSystem.h:4, from src/JFileSystem.cpp:33: /usr/include/c++/9/bits/unique_ptr.h:743:5: note: candidate: ‘template<class _Tp, class _Dp> bool std::operator!=(std::nullptr_t, const std::unique_ptr<_Tp, _Dp>&)’ 743 | operator!=(nullptr_t, const unique_ptr<_Tp, _Dp>& __x) noexcept | ^~~~~~~~ /usr/include/c++/9/bits/unique_ptr.h:743:5: note: template argument deduction/substitution failed: In file included from /usr/include/dirent.h:245, from src/JFileSystem.cpp:35: src/JFileSystem.cpp:240:38: note: mismatched types ‘const std::unique_ptr<_Tp, _Dp>’ and ‘long int’ 240 | if (mZipAvailable && mZipFile != NULL) | ^~~~ make: *** [<builtin>: src/JFileSystem.o] Error 1
2. BUILDING PROJECTS/MTG - Here's the part that confuses me. The compiling wiki says I need to $make linux in projects/mtg, but I don't see a "linux" target in the makefile in that folder. (I should really learn more about makefiles.) In any case, I can create the /deps folder and run $sudo make linux, which happily fills up the deps folder. (It doesn't do any boost stuff, but fancy multithreading isn't a priority for me right now.) But it doesn't create any sort of executable... Searching through these forums, it seems like I will want to run $qmake on a modified version of wagic-SDL.pro. I think I will need to add a FunKey target to that file, similar to how someone else added a maemo5 target in the past. Oh, and eventually I will need to add the SDL commands used to capture FunKey button presses, as well as output to the FunKey screen.
Anyway, I'll keep trucking along. If anyone can see that I'm missing something, please let me know! This all may be too hard for me, haha, but I'll keep trying. Thank you all.