CFW 5.00 m33-7

Anything related to the PSP (homebrews, plugins, hacking, news,...) can go here
Onitenshi

CFW 5.00 m33-7

Post by Onitenshi »

Original post:
Nein, Dark-Alex ist leider nicht von den Toten auferstanden. Trotzdem haben die Coder Zheive und Piccolo33 einen Patch für seine Customfirmware 5.00m33 veröffentlicht. Das Update wird einfach von der 5.00m33-6 aus durchgeführt. Es wurde unter anderem der Bug der version.txt gefixt.
Translation:
No, Dark-Alex hasn't risen from the dead. Still the coders Zheive and Piccolo33 have published a patch for his custom firmware 5.00m33. The update gets executed normally on a 5.00m33-6. Among other things the bug with the version.txt got fixed.

Code: Select all

Changelog:
    * Prometheus got added, so you can execute the new games (Prometheus is a "patch" to play games which need a 6.20 OFW)
    * Fixed bug with version.txt, which caused an error on the memory stick
Source with download link: CFW 5.00 m33-7 [PSPSource.de]

Edit:
Information for new wagic users: There is an issue with the "new" GEN-firmwares and Wagic (loading duration on GEN firmwares is extremely high), so you should stick with m33 firmwares.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Saint

Re: CFW 5.00 m33-7

Post by Saint »

Sounds awesome, i'm gonna wait for the feedback of other users before using it myself though since I don't know if it'll be easy to go back to 5.00m33-6 if it turns out to suck xD
"The bird of the Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame." - Ripley Scrowle, Elias Ashmole's Theatrum Chemicum Britannicum - 1652
Saint

Post by Saint »

Anyone using this yet? just curious about it's upsides and downsides :P
"The bird of the Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame." - Ripley Scrowle, Elias Ashmole's Theatrum Chemicum Britannicum - 1652
Saint

Post by Saint »

Well i tried it myself, Works perfectly well so far, easy install from 5.00m33-6 to 5.00M33P.
I didn't find any errors in games or what not yet if I do i'll report them,