Bugs 0.10.1

Do not post feature requests here, please.
Before posting bugs report check the Image Bug reporting help & guidelines
Forum rules
Do not post Features/Improvments request here (i.e : AI being stupid is not a bug, not being able to do a mulligan is not a bug, etc..etc..)
Before posting, please read the Bugs reporting guideline
Echo12

Re: Bugs 0.10.1

Post by Echo12 »

Okay granted that I had an older .dat file before. But I just installed the latest SETs from the 0.10 version. So from what you're telling me Fire Whip has been removed from the new version? Please correct me if I'm wrong.
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

Echo12 wrote:So from what you're telling me Fire Whip has been removed from the new version? Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Look for "Fire Whip" in this file: http://wololo.net/miki/index.php/Wagic/ ... dCards0101
It was generated the day of the release with the files that where in the release. Fire Whip is not in this list. So you probably have some modified files. Please don't report bugs for cards that are not in the official release.
Echo12

Post by Echo12 »

Chill Man. I just downloaded the files from this forum. Great Work by the way. :mrgreen:
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

Echo12 wrote:Chill Man.
Sorry for that. We get dozens of bug reports every day, so it is highly appreciated if people make sure they are reporting actual bugs. In the end, the time we spend confirming that the bug exists and/or pointing you to the documentation is time we won't spend improving the game.

Also, I know it is confusing, but stuff you will find on this forum is NOT official. The ONLY official content is the one you can find at http://wololo.net/wagic/download.
I hope this clears things up for everyone :mrgreen:
mickey_brown

Post by mickey_brown »

1.)Temporal spring is supposed to be able to target any permanent, but it only targets creatures.
2.)This one was odd, my opponent had a death bring liege in play. My opponent played a card that activate its abilities, but it gave me the choice what to do (and completely froze before I could make a choice). I had nothing in play similar to death bringer liege, so it was definitely the options for its abilities that popped up on my screen.
arcaneous

Post by arcaneous »

1.)Temporal spring is supposed to be able to target any permanent, but it only targets creatures.
he's right.

[card]
text=Put target creature on top of its owner's library.
target=creature
auto=moveTo(ownerLibrary)
id=25832
name=Temporal Spring
rarity=C
mana={1}{G}{U}
type=Sorcery
[/card]

change "text=" to

text=Put target permanent on top of its owner's library.

change "target=" line to

target=creature,artifact,enchantment,land
whismer

Post by whismer »

How can you said to Cauldron Haze that you have finish to target creature?

[card]
text=Choose any number of target creatures. Each of those creatures gains persist until end of turn. (When it's put into a graveyard from the battlefiels, if it had no -1/-1 counters on it, return it to the battlefield under its owner's control with a -1/-1 counter on it.)
target=creatures
auto=persist
id=151060
name=Cauldron Haze
rarity=U
mana={1}{WB}
type=Instant
[/card]

I choose my two creatures and I can't make the effect happen...

EDIT : I think I have find the solution... click with Space Bar on my creature and when I have finish re-click again on the card??

2) and is it possible that I can't cast Spectral Procession (at least with 2 W and 2 Colorless) ?
3) I cast Identity Crisis on the opponent (is Graveyard was remove but not card in hands)
Edit 3 My card was exile finally
Bloodthirsty Sorin

Post by Bloodthirsty Sorin »

Hi,

Rampaging Baloths (ZEN) is a 6/6 creature, not a 4/4 as it is listed.
ProtoJazz

Post by ProtoJazz »

I was playing momir for awhile and found 2-3 new bugs

Squall Drifter, Coldsnap, Taps for White instead of "W- Tap target creature"
And
Stonybrook Schoolmaster - Morningtide- Does something weird, The openent had it, but everytime it tapped, I got the window for "Ability. Cancel" Is that normal? It didnt do anything either.

And is the legendary rule implemented?
(signature was too big, removed by mods)
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

ProtoJazz wrote: is the legendary rule implemented?
yes