Bugs 0.9.1

Do not post feature requests here, please.
Before posting bugs report check the Image Bug reporting help & guidelines
Forum rules
Do not post Features/Improvments request here (i.e : AI being stupid is not a bug, not being able to do a mulligan is not a bug, etc..etc..)
Before posting, please read the Bugs reporting guideline
Sebalos

Re: Bugs 0.9.1

Post by Sebalos »

CARD: "Twitch" - blue - instant
DESCRIPTION: You may tap or untap target artifact, creature, or land.
Draw a card.
ISSUE: Only works untapping.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CARD: "Enervate" - blue - instant
DESCRIPTION: Tap target artifact, creature, or land. Draw a card at
the beginning of the next turn's upkeep.
ISSUE: Only draw card works.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CARD: "Vampire bats" - black - creature bat
DESCRIPTION: B: Vampire Bats gets +1/+0 until end of turn. Play this
ability no more than twice each turn.
ISSUE: Vampire Bat can be pumped as many times as you have black mana.
Pumping is not limited what is opposite to ability description on the card.
Last edited by Sebalos on Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Infyra

Post by Infyra »

Each use of black mana for +1/+0 is one use of its ability, it should never become stronger then 2/1 from its own ability.
Sebalos

Post by Sebalos »

Ok thanks for clarification.
Last edited by Sebalos on Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Blublub

Post by Blublub »

For some reason the "Fear" ability now seems to be broken (non-black, non-artifact creatures can block those with fear) - it worked in 0.8.1 and before.
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

Blublub wrote:For some reason the "Fear" ability now seems to be broken (non-black, non-artifact creatures can block those with fear) - it worked in 0.8.1 and before.
give me card names.
I've been playing a lot with 0.9.1 and fear works. However, some cards that are supposed to have fear don't have it, such as nezumi cutthroat.
Also, someone once reported that fear wasn't working, without realizing that the creature blocking his was actually an artifact (yes, some artifacts have a color).
Psyringe

Post by Psyringe »

Blublub wrote:For some reason the "Fear" ability now seems to be broken (non-black, non-artifact creatures can block those with fear) - it worked in 0.8.1 and before.
Can you give me an example, which card was the attacker and which was the blocker when you noticed that? I tried to reproduce this behavior for a test suite script, and wasn't successful. In all my tests, Fear was handled correctly. So either I overlooked something in my test (definitely possible), or the bug is limited to a subset of cards (perhaps "Fear" is working correctly and there are just a few cards floating around which don't have "Fear" specified although they should).
NyghtcrawleR

Post by NyghtcrawleR »

wololo wrote:Guys, seriously, I don't know what you are talking about. It was not possible to play at the end of the opponent's turn before, unless you manually touched the options file, with a non documented feature.
Anyways, as Psyringe said, you just have to put manually the option in your options files. It seems the option name has changed, which is the reason it doesn't work for you anymore. Just add this line to your settings/options.txt:

interruptEndTurn=1

Here's the complete list:
"interruptBeforeBegin",
"interruptUntap",
"interruptUpkeep",
"interruptDraw",
"interruptFirstMain",
"interruptBeginCombat",
"interruptAttackers",
"interruptBlockers",
"interruptDamage",
"interruptEndCombat",
"interruptSecondMain",
"interruptEndTurn",
"interruptCleanup",
"interruptAfterEnd",
Its player > options not settings > options. If you place in settings > options the game wont load. Figured I would correct that.
"Real Magic" Graphic Mod & Image sets: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=318
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

dang, I thought I had checked that, thanks for the correction !
Rob

Post by Rob »

Scion of the Wild is not always working correclty. I have 9 other creatures in play and it is showing as a 4/4. (I have a picture if you need to see it) It was a 12/12. I attacked with it alone, it was blocked by a single creature that died. After my turn the AI attacked me and I lost 3 creatures. When it got back to my turn the Scion was a 3/3. I cast another creature and it became a 4/4. I have had similar things happen in 8.x with blanchwood armor or other effects that pump based on creatures or land totals.

In the same game, Erg Radiers was not doing damage to the AI when it had not attacked.
Image Image
· Poof!! · Backlash ·
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

Rob wrote:Scion of the Wild is not always working correclty. I have 9 other creatures in play and it is showing as a 4/4. (I have a picture if you need to see it) It was a 12/12. I attacked with it alone, it was blocked by a single creature that died. After my turn the AI attacked me and I lost 3 creatures. When it got back to my turn the Scion was a 3/3. I cast another creature and it became a 4/4. I have had similar things happen in 8.x with blanchwood armor or other effects that pump based on creatures or land totals.
I've never seen scion of the wild behave incorrectly. Did you take into account other effects such as Wither, or the fact that the AI might have had abilities that reduce your creature's toughness/power ? (Ascendant evincar,...)