0.9.0 Bug reports

Do not post feature requests here, please.
Before posting bugs report check the Image Bug reporting help & guidelines
Forum rules
Do not post Features/Improvments request here (i.e : AI being stupid is not a bug, not being able to do a mulligan is not a bug, etc..etc..)
Before posting, please read the Bugs reporting guideline
wololo
Site Admin

0.9.0 Bug reports

Post by wololo »

Beta testers please post your bug reports for the beta here and/or on the issues list on google code.

Public Release is planned for the end of October, this gives you a few days to test :)
Crashes or really unexpected behavior (settings erased, stuff like that) are what we are looking for during this beta. Cards that do not work are also nice to know but have less priority.

Known issues
- Purple Screen of Death: When you start the game on your PSP, you get a purple screen split in two. We are aware of this bug, and I will create a separate thread for it
- Lots of crashes at the cleanup phase after tokens went to the graveyard. Especially, the game crashes a lot at cleanup phase in Momir Basic Mode. We know about this bug and it will be fixed for the release.
- Check http://code.google.com/p/wagic/issues/list for other issues we know about.

Thanks in advance for your help :)
rob3d

Re: 0.9.0 Bug reports

Post by rob3d »

If you play the game without official images the number of colorless mana required to play a card isn't displayed. Instead the symbol for artifact is displayed whether it is an artifact or not. for example "Copper myr" shows a single letter "A" (should be 2 colorless) and "Might of Oaks shows a single "A" as well as a green mana symbol (should be 3+G). The cards will still play correctly if the mana is tapped its just you have no real way of knowing what you need to tap.

*edit*
as it turns out this has to do with the theme I was testing. I used the default theme and the colorless mana displays correctly.
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

Thanks, which theme was it, and are you able to consistently reproduce the issue when you switch to that theme again?
Edit: I think I understand... You have the "official" theme, for which artifact mana is a letter A inside a circle. Maybe the number of mana is displayed on top of that, but extremely hard to read because it gets mixed with the letter "A"
Onitenshi

Post by Onitenshi »

wololo wrote: Known issues
- Purple Screen of Death: When you start the game on your PSP, you get a purple screen split in two. We are aware of this bug, and I will create a separate thread for it
I was not aware of this bug, but when I went back from 5.50 GEN-D2 to 5.00 m33-6 today I got this problem (I used m33-6 before and there was never a problem with it...)
ImageImageImageImageImage
rob3d

Post by rob3d »

wololo wrote:Thanks, which theme was it, and are you able to consistently reproduce the issue when you switch to that theme again?
Edit: I think I understand... You have the "official" theme, for which artifact mana is a letter A inside a circle. Maybe the number of mana is displayed on top of that, but extremely hard to read because it gets mixed with the letter "A"
I think that's it and it only happens with that official theme. It works just fine with the Jade and guild wars themes. I can probably just modify the PNG for the mana symbols and it will work just fine.
whismer

Post by whismer »

I'm not sure for this one 'cause I don't know very well the new rule...

I attack with a Anasha Bodyguard (2/3 with first strike) when the AI block with a Palladin-En-Vec (3/3 due to a ThistleDown Liege). I cast a Aggressive Urge but my creature disappear (probablye because she was dead?) and I can't cast it?

1) I don't understand the new rule and we can'T cast anymore spell after blocker was choosen
2) It miss a phase?
3) Another Idea :)

Whismer
abrasax

Post by abrasax »

Hi,

I did a clean install with "WTH 0.9.0" (with the link you provided to us) nothing added just the raw source provided by you... I also have my working copy installed in a separate folder on my PSP that I use to test latest SVN (or just enjoying my own new theme and the random deck mode)....

Anyway, I played a game with "WTH 0.9.0" with the premade deck, won some credits, bought some cards, switched to Jade theme, scrolled in the deck editor... everything fine... then I exited, played a little bit with my working copy through Irshell...experienced a crash.... switched to the XMB, try again the official "WTH 0.9.0" and Experienced the Purple Dual Screen... Not sure what caused the bug (as usual)... Just wanted to report it.

By the way here is the modified "menuicon" for MTGO theme... you can download the file in the MTGO theme post, I think I already modified it for WTH 0.9.0 (but probably never informed anybody about my changes :D )

[The extension png has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Grü

Abra
We need your Help !!!
New to wagic ? Be sure to check the following :

Bug report: Bug reporting
Help us: Add cards & Compiling.
Customize: Themes FAQ, All images thread, Abra's Mediafire folder
whismer

Three things

Post by whismer »

I find three things strange...

When I change User, the option for the Closed Hand revert to invisible... It's not a bug but it's annoying.

If you put a space at the end of a profile... it was not create

Sometine but I can't find the way to reproduce it exactly, At the beginning of my turn I can't go trough my hand until I push R button (Psp)... I can navigate anywhere else except into my hand, after I push the button it's ok...
Psyringe

Re: Three things

Post by Psyringe »

whismer wrote:When I change User, the option for the Closed Hand revert to invisible... It's not a bug but it's annoying.
Each profile starts with the default options (which makes sense imho), but if you set the hand to "visible" for profile A, then switch to another profile, and then switch back to profile A, then the hand should still be set to "visible" for this profile. Are you saying it isn't (that would be a bug)?
whismer wrote: Sometine but I can't find the way to reproduce it exactly, At the beginning of my turn I can't go trough my hand until I push R button (Psp)... I can navigate anywhere else except into my hand, after I push the button it's ok...
I've noted that too, but the "cannot reproduce exactly" is the tricky part. As long as we don't know what's causing it, it might be difficult to fix. Keep an eye on it, and if you find any regularity, drop us a line. (My current hypothesis is that it happens when the player starts the turn with an empty hand, but I didn't have the time to check that yet.)
whismer

Post by whismer »

@Psyringe : OK I will check to find what's the prob. For the Settings, I don't check if you switch only from profile, just from new profile.

Card Bugs : Thieving Magpie ... Drawing two cards when unblocked. Supposed to be one
See that the bug is fixed on the SVN!