Bugs 0.8.1

Do not post feature requests here, please.
Before posting bugs report check the Image Bug reporting help & guidelines
Forum rules
Do not post Features/Improvments request here (i.e : AI being stupid is not a bug, not being able to do a mulligan is not a bug, etc..etc..)
Before posting, please read the Bugs reporting guideline
icarus

Bugs 0.8.1

Post by icarus »

I just put on my psp the 0.8.1 version of Wagic ( thx Wololo :* ) and I found this bug: in the shop, the only booster I can buy is 10E booster (in the shop, I got three 10E boosters). In previous releases of Wagic, I could buy any kind of booster.

Thz 4 your work ^^,
Icarus
wololo
Site Admin

Re: Bugs 0.8.1

Post by wololo »

Thanks for the feedback icarus. This is not a bug. You will have to win games to unlock the other expansions :mrgreen:
(PS: I'll try to prepare a list of new strings to translate)
icarus

Post by icarus »

Uh, sorry, I lost that point xD

Good Work Again :D
nobody

Post by nobody »

I'm not sure if Homelands is officially supported or not but Roterohopter's ability gives him +2/+0 instead of +1/+0. This can be fixed by editing the HML cards.dat.
DrLitebur

Post by DrLitebur »

Got a bug in the winning screen. I won the game with a Lord of Extinction, who was at about a 37/37 or so, and heard the Cash register sound, and then it froze, and PSP shut off.
NyghtcrawleR

Post by NyghtcrawleR »

DrLitebur wrote:Got a bug in the winning screen. I won the game with a Lord of Extinction, who was at about a 37/37 or so, and heard the Cash register sound, and then it froze, and PSP shut off.
In past versions if you disabled music in the main menu this prevented this from happening.
"Real Magic" Graphic Mod & Image sets: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=318
nobody

Post by nobody »

Looks like Unstable Mutation got broken, I casted it on my Serendib Efreet but it didn't give him +3/+3. He still loses -1/-1 every turn though.
DrLitebur

Post by DrLitebur »

Also I think Birds of Paradise lost their ability of (T: Add one Mana of any color to your mana pool). They still fly (I believe), but that got lost in translation.
Rob

Post by Rob »

First off props to all involved. Great game to pick up and toy with during life’s lulls.

A few things I have noticed:

1) Orcish Artillery doesn't tap when used.
** Update **
Also it can be used the turn it comes into play and since it dosen't tap so it can be used multiple times.
(Making it a really powerful card for now :)

2) I was unable to choose blockers.
I'll do my best to describe what led up to the issue; however, I was not able to reproduce it.
The PSP was playing, Howling mine was out, he drew two cards, he played 1 creature.
He attempted to cast a 2nd creature. I interrupted and used my ICY to tap the first hasted creature he played. It worked.
He played his second creature, then he attacked with his 2nd haste cast creature and 3 or 4 others.
I was not able to select blockers.
** UPDATE** he did have a goblin king out and I had mountains - perhaps all his creatures were goblins. duh...

3) When you choose all of the cards in a single color, except 1, for your deck (like when you first begin) the cards remaining displays rather odd. It shows the last card on every card as you scroll left and right and is not always selectable.

** Update **
4) I know this bug existed in 7.1, it's still present in 8.1.
The PSP attacked with a 3/3 wither creature. I blocked with a regenerating 3/2 troll. I opted to regen the troll.
The troll stayed in play as a 0/-1 creature.
Last edited by Rob on Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image Image
· Poof!! · Backlash ·
nobody

Post by nobody »

^You sure his creatures didn't have a landwalking ability? Maybe he had a goblin king (which gives all goblins mountainwalk) out.