Bugs 0.8.1

Do not post feature requests here, please.
Before posting bugs report check the Image Bug reporting help & guidelines
Forum rules
Do not post Features/Improvments request here (i.e : AI being stupid is not a bug, not being able to do a mulligan is not a bug, etc..etc..)
Before posting, please read the Bugs reporting guideline
wololo
Site Admin

Re: Bugs 0.8.1

Post by wololo »

[card]
text=Enchant creature Enchanted creature gets +3/+3. At the beginning of the upkeep of enchanted creature's controller, put a -1/-1 counter on that creature.
target=creature
auto=3/3
auto=@each targetcontroller upkeep:counter(-1/-1)
id=1228
name=Unstable Mutation
rarity=C
type=Enchantment
mana={U}
subtype=Aura
[/card]

http://code.google.com/p/wagic/source/b ... s.dat#2220
b3nch3n

Post by b3nch3n »

thank you so much wololo. :D thts fast
b3nch3n

Post by b3nch3n »

Hi wololo, i think there is still problem with unstable mutation
I looks and works fine.

Problem is in my game, i cast on serra angel, the first upkeep for the opponent, it adds a counter -1/-1 to it, *serra angel's life becomes 6/6 and nothings wrong with this*
Next, when its my upkeep, its adds 2, -1/-1 counters to it and now i have a total of 3, -1/-1 counters. *i thought its suppose to add 1, -1/-1 counter each upkeep? serra angel's life is becomes 4/4*
then when its opponents upkeep again, its add just a -1/-1 counter to it and serras has 3/3
then whenever its my turn next it adds 2 counters instead of 1. tell me if i am wrong. its seems weird and is it a bug?
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

Ah, yes, sorry, you need the SVN version for it to work correctly. if you use what I gave you in 0.8.1, you'll have both the hardcoded and the _cards.dat effects, which multiplies the effects by 2...
Psyringe

Post by Psyringe »

I ran into a somewhat elusive bug today. It took a while to track it down, but I managed to reproduce it in the test suite. :)

Description: When a black or green creature is summoned, then the first "Bloodhall Ooze" in the summoning player's battlefield gets a +1/+1 counter
Correct behavior: The Bloodhall Ooze should only get counters during the Upkeep phase.

To test this, I've prepared a test suite script. The script puts two Bloodhall Oozes (1/1) on player1's battlefield, then summons a black creature. This should not influence the Bloodhall Oozes at all at this stage, so when they attack, they should do 2 points of damage in total. This is being tested by the script, and the test fails because one Bloodhall Ooze has been pumped to 2/2 due to this bug, so the Oozes do 3 points of damage.

Code: Select all

#Bug: Bloodhall Ooze gets a counter outside of Upkeep
[INIT]
untap
[PLAYER1]
inplay:swamp,bloodhall ooze,bloodhall ooze
library:muck rats
[PLAYER2]
life:20
[DO]
next
next
next
swamp
muck rats
ai
next
[ASSERT]
untap
[PLAYER1]
inplay:swamp,bloodhall ooze,bloodhall ooze,muck rats
[PLAYER2]
life:18
[END]
Additional notes:
- As can be seen, the bug oddly affects only the first of the two Bloodhall Oozes.
- The bug happens in Wagic 0.8.1 as well as in r1020.
- The bug happens for green, black, and green/black summoned creatures
- The bug does *not* occur in the test suite if I start in firstmain. This indicates that the cause for the bug is something in an earlier phase, perhaps a "lingering" trigger from the Upkeep phase?

Btw, this is the first time I tried to use the test suite for something serious. Please tell me if I could improve my script.
Infyra

Post by Infyra »

Greetings, I have been an oldschool Magic player since Legends and have recently started playing magic again and found this wonderful game to help me spend time between playing with actual people.

One bug I want to report that I dont see reported yet is that the 10E Flowstone Slide doesnt do anything. I have checked the _cards file and it doesnt have an auto= line, just mana cost and text:

[card]
text=All creatures get +X/-X until end of turn.
id=130542
name=Flowstone Slide
rarity=R
color=Red
type=Sorcery
mana={X}{2}{R}{R}
[/card]

Edit: Mirage Dark Banishing doesnt work either, goes to the graveyard after playing it without asking for a target:

[card]
text=Destroy target nonblack creature. It can't be regenerated.
id=3284
name=Dark Banishing
auto=bury target(creature[-black])
type=Instant
mana={2}{B}
rarity=C
[/card]
Blublub

Post by Blublub »

"Plainswalk" appears at least with Boggart Arsonists in Shadowmoor but I don't think is implemented in the code.
abrasax

Post by abrasax »

well in the code it is spelled "plainwalk" missing an "s" there is only 10 creature with plainswalk also it should be corrected in the code. Thanks for spotting this one...

Grü

Abra
We need your Help !!!
New to wagic ? Be sure to check the following :

Bug report: Bug reporting
Help us: Add cards & Compiling.
Customize: Themes FAQ, All images thread, Abra's Mediafire folder
Lucalis

Post by Lucalis »

hello, i am new here, but i noticed some bugs, or maybe it is just for me, but i want to express :) first thing, that i unlocked all expansions, but i never got to see ARB, CFX,EVE EXO,FEM, FUT boosters in the shop, moreover i only seen few cards of those boosters in a shop, maybe 3 from each.. :? so is this kind of bug? or not? maybe i have to do something, that i would see those expansions? moreover about cards machanics...

First Selesnia Guildmage and his ability to give all creatures +1+1 until end of turn, when i use this ability, it gives +1+1 counters to each creature i control, bot not until end of turn, this aplies to other elf, that gives to himself +3+3and all others with the same name (dont remember the name)

what next, Elf Twinblade Slasher, he has the ability to give himself +2+2 until the end of turn, and you can only use it once each turn, but if i use this ability in response of it, i can use as long as i have enough mana for it... so i think with this kind of cards someone who is smart enough should change the machanic... i tried to think of something, but nothing comes to my mind... :D thank you for reading this :)
Psyringe

Post by Psyringe »

Welcome to Wagic, Lucalis. :)
Lucalis wrote:i unlocked all expansions, but i never got to see ARB, CFX,EVE EXO,FEM, FUT boosters in the shop, moreover i only seen few cards of those boosters in a shop, maybe 3 from each.
From some sets, only few cards could be implemented - for example, only about 25 FUT cards could be coded in Wagic. This means that you'll see a lot less FUT cards in the shop than 10E cards (10E is the largest set in Wagic).

Regarding boosters - they don't appear for sets with less than 80 cards. Taking FUT as an example, it would be pointless to sell 15-card boosters of a set that only has about 25 cards available.
Lucalis wrote:First Selesnia Guildmage and his ability to give all creatures +1+1 until end of turn, when i use this ability, it gives +1+1 counters to each creature i control, bot not until end of turn, this aplies to other elf, that gives to himself +3+3and all others with the same name (dont remember the name)
This is a known bug that affects many cards in Wagic 0.8.1. It will be fixed in the next release (it's already fixed in the source code).
Lucalis wrote:what next, Elf Twinblade Slasher, he has the ability to give himself +2+2 until the end of turn, and you can only use it once each turn, but if i use this ability in response of it, i can use as long as i have enough mana for it.
I don't remember this one. I'll check it.

Edit: It's not possible to use the ability more than once in the current SVN version, so if it was possible in Wagic 0.8.1, it'll be fixed in the next release.
Last edited by Psyringe on Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.