Bugs SVN

Do not post feature requests here, please.
Before posting bugs report check the Image Bug reporting help & guidelines
Forum rules
Do not post Features/Improvments request here (i.e : AI being stupid is not a bug, not being able to do a mulligan is not a bug, etc..etc..)
Before posting, please read the Bugs reporting guideline
goojamin

Re: Bugs SVN

Post by goojamin »

IOS - build date 03/15 - Play momir mode and momir with 0 mana. You will sometimes get the reverse side of a flip card (I assume because there is no mana cost associated with the reverse side). As awesome as it was to get a 13/13 for nothing, it would likely be better if the reverse side of flip cards were excluded from momir mode.
kevlahnota

Post by kevlahnota »

Chimeric Mass not working in the current SVN. Here's a simple fix and it works...

Code: Select all

[card]
name=Chimeric Mass
auto=counter(0/0,X,Charge)
auto={1}:thisforeach(counter{0/0.1.Charge}) all(this) 1/1 && transforms((Artifact Creature Construct)) ueot 
text=Chimeric Mass enters the battlefield with X charge counters. -- {1}: Until end of turn, Chimeric Mass becomes a Construct artifact creature with "This creature's power and toughness are each equal to the number of charge counters on it."
mana={X}
type=Artifact
power=0
toughness=0
[/card]
FIXED in Wagic 0.18. Thx for reporting!
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

thisforeach(counter{0/0.1.Charge}) all(this)
can be written
}:counter{0%0.1.charge}/counter{0%0.1.charge} ueot
kevlahnota

Post by kevlahnota »

Dream Twist not working

When I build in debug mode in visual studio and try to test AI, or test suite, it crash..., release mode works fine anyway
Foreroes

Post by Foreroes »

I'm playing last rev on Pc Windows:

Wing Shards crashes the game. It happens only when AI is attacking with more than one creature. Once you target AI to make it choose an attacking creature to sacrifice, game crashes immediately. If AI is attacking with one creature everything works as it should.
goojamin

Post by goojamin »

iOS beta build date 3/28

I was playing a random 2 colour game and played Twist Allegiance. I swapped creatures with my opponent and everything was fine. At end of turn we switched back. For the rest of the game whenever my opponent or I attacked the cards went off to the extreme left of the screen covering the phase ring instead of into the normal attacking zone? Game still played fine but it made blocking impossible as you could no longer see who you were blocking.
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

gooj, thats a know issue, titled something like "treason messes up gui"
kevlahnota

Post by kevlahnota »

Pernicious Deed correction, it seems that it cannot destroy a land that is a creature example, dryad arbor. Here's a fix:

Code: Select all

[card]
name=Pernicious Deed
auto={0}{S}:name(X = 0) destroy all(*[artifact;creature;enchantment;manacost=0])
auto={1}{S}:name(X = 1) destroy all(*[artifact;creature;enchantment;manacost<=1])
auto={2}{S}:name(X = 2) destroy all(*[artifact;creature;enchantment;manacost<=2])
auto={3}{S}:name(X = 3) destroy all(*[artifact;creature;enchantment;manacost<=3])
auto={4}{S}:name(X = 4) destroy all(*[artifact;creature;enchantment;manacost<=4])
auto={5}{S}:name(X = 5) destroy all(*[artifact;creature;enchantment;manacost<=5])
auto={6}{S}:name(X = 6) destroy all(*[artifact;creature;enchantment;manacost<=6])
auto={7}{S}:name(X = 7) destroy all(*[artifact;creature;enchantment;manacost<=7])
auto={8}{S}:name(X = 8) destroy all(*[artifact;creature;enchantment;manacost<=8])
auto={9}{S}:name(X = 9) destroy all(*[artifact;creature;enchantment;manacost<=9])
auto={10}{S}:name(X = 10) destroy all(*[artifact;creature;enchantment;manacost<=10])
auto={11}{S}:name(X = 11) destroy all(*[artifact;creature;enchantment;manacost<=11])
auto={12}{S}:name(X = 12) destroy all(*[artifact;creature;enchantment;manacost<=12])
auto={13}{S}:name(X = 13) destroy all(*[artifact;creature;enchantment;manacost<=13])
auto={14}{S}:name(X = 14) destroy all(*[artifact;creature;enchantment;manacost<=14])
auto={15}{S}:name(X = 15) destroy all(*[artifact;creature;enchantment;manacost<=15])
auto={16}{S}:name(X = 16) destroy all(*[artifact;creature;enchantment;manacost<=16])
text={X}, Sacrifice Pernicious Deed: Destroy each artifact, creature, and enchantment with converted mana cost X or less.
mana={1}{B}{G}
type=Enchantment
[/card]
I hope we can do something like:
auto={X}{S}:destroy all(*[artifact;creature;enchantment;manacost<=X])
Foreroes

Post by Foreroes »

Another bug on rev 4390 on windows PC

Ajani Goldmane's final ability it's not working. It always creates a 1/1 white creature token regardless of the amount of life you have it's different from 1.

kevlahnota

Post by kevlahnota »

choosecolor typo in mtg.txt, it must be -> chooseacolor.