Bugs 0.14.1, please post your bug reports here

Do not post feature requests here, please.
Before posting bugs report check the Image Bug reporting help & guidelines
Forum rules
Do not post Features/Improvments request here (i.e : AI being stupid is not a bug, not being able to do a mulligan is not a bug, etc..etc..)
Before posting, please read the Bugs reporting guideline
wololo
Site Admin

Bugs 0.14.1, please post your bug reports here

Post by wololo »

Hi Wagic users, please post bug reports for Wagic 0.14.1 in this topic, thanks :)
timmermac

Re: Bugs 0.14.1, please post your bug reports here

Post by timmermac »

Mouse version of 0.14.1 does not run. Launching the .exe file causes the process to appear for a fraction of a second in Task Manager and then nothing else happens.
Lemunde

Post by Lemunde »

timmermac wrote:Mouse version of 0.14.1 does not run. Launching the .exe file causes the process to appear for a fraction of a second in Task Manager and then nothing else happens.
Same, except it doesn't run using any version of 14. The beta gives an error. 14.1 doesn't do anything. Running Windows XP on a netbook with a max resolution of 1024x600 with Intel integrated graphics processing.
Djardin

Post by Djardin »

Wagic 0.14.1 mouse version checks that at least opengl 2.0 is supported, if it isn't, it just exits. That's probably what it does on your PC.
ashen12

Post by ashen12 »

on psp, one button somehow is being pressed twice. so if i press the O button once, it gets pressed twice, same for all buttons. it makes it a lot harder to play
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

ashen12 wrote:on psp, one button somehow is being pressed twice. so if i press the O button once, it gets pressed twice, same for all buttons. it makes it a lot harder to play
This is a known issue. erase the contents of your player, settings, and profile folders, then restart the game. You will lose your collection though.
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

we really need to make upgrading less painful.
Niegen

Post by Niegen »

Hey there, it's been a while :oops:

Here are 2 bugs with 0.14.1 I came across:

You are supposed to choose the target for Master Transmuter on resolution, which mean you should be able to bounce the a given artifact and put it back into play. Plus it is a "may" ability. The current version does not allow this, but the following does:

Code: Select all

[card]
name=Master Transmuter
auto={H(artifact|mybattlefield)}{U}{T}:token(-47314791)
text={U}, {T}, Return an artifact you control to its owner's hand: You may put an artifact card from your hand onto the battlefield.
mana={3}{U}
type=Artifact Creature
subtype=Human Artificer
power=1
toughness=2
[/card]
[card]
name=Master Transmuter Ability
auto=may moveTo(mybattlefield) notatarget(artifact|myhand)
id=-47314791
type=Nothing
[/card]
I picked a random id for the token, it is not used at the moment, but I am not sure how they are chosen.

Also, Thelon of Havenwood's lord ability does not work! Can't correct that one as I am not familiar with how counters work.
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

tho this workaround does produce the effect as you stated, it is a workaround. im working on something currently that might produce such an effect :) for now tho the card still works pretty close to the real one.

try this on thelon
auto=lord(fungus) thisforeach(counter{0/0.1.Spore}) 1/1 .....in comparison modes it looks at counters with period seperators, the primitives are using commas.
Niegen

Post by Niegen »

Ok, I updated Thelon to this:

Code: Select all

[card]
name=Thelon of Havenwood
auto={B}{G}:moveTo(exile) target(fungus|mygraveyard) && counter(0/0,1,Spore) all(fungus)
auto=lord(fungus) thisforeach(counter{0/0.1.Spore}) 1/1
text=Each Fungus creature gets +1/+1 for each spore counter on it. -- {B}{G}, Exile a Fungus card from a graveyard: Put a spore counter on each Fungus on the battlefield.
mana={G}{G}
type=Legendary Creature
subtype=Elf Druid
power=2
toughness=2
[/card]
However, it still does not work...

Regarding the transmuter, workaround or not, I am still happy with my fix, the deck's really fun!