AI knowledge of cards request thread.

All created AI or player decks. All discussion related to Wagic AI deck competion and results.
Zethfox

Re: AI knowledge of cards request thread.

Post by Zethfox »

i only get a couple hours a day to really work on wagic now, i work 12 hour days again so it's a slow progress...however any and all non-mentioned issues are welcomed. infact the more i know is going on the easier it is to set up the scenarios in game and watch them unfold on me. so submit away :D
yuyu63

Post by yuyu63 »

Well the thing i am most annoyed with is the ai Passifis all my creatures and still wont attack and he will use kill spells like path and swords on my pasifide creature before my others.
MarSprite

Post by MarSprite »

I have now seen the AI sac a creature to counterspell, but only after I was just throwing spells down so i would overkill my opponent even more than I already was.
Amarquez

Post by Amarquez »

I'm having a Momir run right now, the AI casted Pyrexian Devourer and proceeded to deplete it's deck without consequence.
S4r0m

Post by S4r0m »

I insist in that would be good to have a way to script the AI for each deck; Basically would be like "a predefined way to play this deck" (much like duels of the planeswalkers); The dvs won't have to deal with creating an AI capable of play any deck (which already does, not very good in some cases but it does it). But a way in which the user can create a deck and "program" it's own AI predefined routines to play it.

That way we could have AI combo decks, better use of certain abilities, some nasty strategies and (maybe) a more capable AI in the attack phase; In conclusion, we could lose more often :lol:
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

i implemented some tool a while ago that allow a bit more control on each ai deck ,they are ai hints, if you do a search on the forum for ai hints you will find it. the 3 major tools i added to ai no one uses, felt like wasted time....
yuyu63

Post by yuyu63 »

actuly i'm making a combo deck and trying to get the AI hints to work to do the combo without crahing my computer
and i really like the ai hints thay made it so i can make the decks play agentst a good enamy
Tacoghandi

Post by Tacoghandi »

Looks like I may be reviving an old thread but I just watched the A.I. poison itself out with Hand of Praetors. Instead of choosing me to gain the poison counters, it was choosing itself. Thought it was worth mentioning.

[card]
name=Hand of the Praetors
abilities=infect
auto=lord(other creature[infect]|myBattlefield) 1/1
[email protected](*[infect]|mystack):alterpoison:1 target(player)
text=Infect -- Other creatures you control with infect get +1/+1. -- Whenever you cast a creature spell with infect, target player gets a poison counter.
mana={3}{B}
type=Creature
subtype=Zombie
power=3
toughness=2
[/card]
!!Check out My Created Sets and other Stuff!!

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3380
Rustus

Post by Rustus »

Noticing recently the AI has problems with Auras. I saw one put a Dark Favor on my creature, then a Pillory of the Sleepless on its own.

Also, it may be that I have not updated from the SVN recently...

(offtopic) having difficulty locating it (the SVN), could someone point me out? Thanks in advance
"Fly with me, forever higher... And with these wings, we'll set the world on fire!"
-Symphony X
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

this thread is not dead, I still read this and do plan on correcting these issues.