Theros

All user created custom sets, custom game mode and modded official content.
KF1

Re: Theros

Post by KF1 »

The AI doesn't like to use the 2nd ability of Elspeth...

Spear of Heliod appears to be able to destroy creatures that haven't attacked the owner. The code is in the mtg.txt as: ":target(creature[controllerdamager]) destroy" Giltspire Avenger uses this same code.

Fixed Heroic targeting issue:

[The extension zip has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Niegen

Post by Niegen »

Here is an image pack using Gatherer as a source.
Not very good quality, but will do until CCGHQ releases their scans. Since M14 isn't out yet (soon, I hope), I'll settle for this in the meantime.

http://3mm6ir.1fichier.com/
Tacoghandi

Post by Tacoghandi »

I just saw dopple's code in the card coding section for monstrosity and other than a misspelling on his part the code is working for initial tests. I will post updates after I look into it more.

*edit* Dopple's code seems to be working well so here are some examples of the code.

Basic Monstrosity

Code: Select all

[card]
name=Nessian Asp
abilities=reach
auto=this(cantargetcard(*[-monstrous]) {6}{G}:becomes(monstrous) forever && counter(1/1,4)
text=Reach -- {6}{G}: Monstrosity 4. (If this creature isn't monstrous, put four +1/+1 counters on it and it becomes monstrous.)
mana={4}{G}
type=Creature
subtype=Snake
power=4
toughness=5
[/card]
Code with Triggered ability

[card]
name=Arbor Colossus
abilities=reach
auto=this(cantargetcard(*[-monstrous]) {3}{G}{G}{G}:becomes(monstrous) forever && counter(1/1,3) && transforms((,newAbility[destroy target(creature[flying]|opponentbattlefield)])) forever
text=Reach -- {3}{G}{G}{G}: Monstrosity 3. (If this creature isn't monstrous, put three +1/+1 counters on it and it becomes monstrous.) -- When Arbor Colossus becomes monstrous, destroy target creature with flying an opponent controls
mana={2}{G}{G}{G}
type=Creature
subtype=Giant
power=6
toughness=6
[/card]
code with static ability

[card]
name=Colossus of Akros
abilities=defender,indestructible
auto=this(cantargetcard(*[-monstrous]) {10}:becomes(monstrous) forever && counter(1/1,10) && transforms((,newAbility[-defender],newability[trample])) forever
text=Defender, indestructible -- {10}: Monstrosity 10. (If this creature isn't monstrous, put ten +1/+1 counters on it and it becomes monstrous.) -- As long as Colossus of Akros is monstrous, it has trample and can attack as though it didn't have defender.
mana={8}
type=Artifact Creature
subtype=Golem
power=10
toughness=10
[/card]
Thanks for the code go to dopple.
Last edited by Tacoghandi on Wed Oct 02, 2013 12:58 am, edited 3 times in total.
!!Check out My Created Sets and other Stuff!!

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3380
sandman423

Post by sandman423 »

Thanks for all your work guys...I played in Pre-Release and would love to test these cards out...Monstrous is good in Limited I found out...Although I chose red at Pre-Release and got NO Removal in 5 packs and Special pack except for Spark Jolt which is not very good and that 6RR Divide Damage as you choose.
Tacoghandi

Post by Tacoghandi »

Also you should add a space above the first card in the set. For some reason Arbor Colossus would not appear until I put a space above his card. ususally used for a description of the file

i.e
#Official Theros addon for Wagic the Homebrew

yotty

Post by yotty »

elspeth's emblem doesn't have flying
here is my code

[card]
name=Elspeth, Sun's Champion
auto=counter(0/0,4,loyalty)
auto={C(0/0,1,Loyalty)}:name(+1: Creature Soldier tokens) token(Soldier,Creature Soldier,1/1,white)*3
auto={C(0/0,-3,Loyalty)}:name(-3: Destroy all power 4 or more) Destroy all(creature[power>=4]|battlefield)
auto={C(0/0,-7,Loyalty)}:name(-7: Emblem) emblem transforms((,newability[lord(creature|mybattlefield) 2/2],newability[lord(creature|mybattlefield) flying])) forever dontremove
text=+2: Put three 1/1 white Soldier creature tokens onto the battlefield. -- -3: Destroy all creature with power 4 or greater -- -7: You get an emblem with "Creatures you control get +2/+2 and have flying." -- Starting Loyalty 4
mana={4}{W}{W}
type=Planeswalker
subtype=Elspeth
[/card]
and code for Stormbreath Dragon

[card]
name=Stormbreath Dragon
abilities=flying,haste,protection from white
auto=name(monsterousity 3) this(cantargetcard(*[-monsterous]) {5}{R}{R}:becomes(monsterous) forever && counter(1/1,3) && transforms((,newAbility[damage:type:*:targetedpersonshand target(opponent)])) forever
text={5}{R}{R}: Monstrosity 3. (If this creature isn't monstrous, put three +1/+1 counters on it and it becomes monstrous.) -- When Stormbreath Dragon becomes monstrous, it deals damage to each opponent equal to the number of cards in that player's hand.
mana={3}{R}{R}
type=Creature
subtype=Dragon
power=4
toughness=4
[/card]
Tacoghandi

Post by Tacoghandi »

Nice catch I was in a hurry and missed that

Make sure you are checking your spelling so that we don't have multiple codes please.

It is spelled Monstrous and Monstrosity

Also stormbreath does not target so its transform line would be more like this I believe

transforms((,newability[damage:type:*:opponenthand all(opponent)])) forever
Thanks for the add

Tacoghandi

Post by Tacoghandi »

Swan Song needs to be targetcontroller otherwise you will always get the token.
Sylvan Caryatid is missing the abilities in its text line
Last edited by Tacoghandi on Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

yotty

Post by yotty »

thank you
code is working

[card]
name=Stormbreath Dragon
auto=name(monsterousity 3) this(cantargetcard(*[-monsterous]) {5}{R}{R}:becomes(monsterous) forever && counter(1/1,3) && transforms((,newability[damage:type:*:opponenthand all(opponent)])) forever
text={5}{R}{R}: Monstrosity 3. (If this creature isn't monstrous, put three +1/+1 counters on it and it becomes monstrous.) -- When Stormbreath Dragon becomes monstrous, it deals damage to each opponent equal to the number of cards in that player's hand.
mana={3}{R}{R}
type=Creature
subtype=Dragon
power=4
toughness=4
[/card]
Tacoghandi

Post by Tacoghandi »

yotty wrote:thank you
code is working

[card]
name=Stormbreath Dragon
auto=name(monsterousity 3) this(cantargetcard(*[-monsterous]) {5}{R}{R}:becomes(monsterous) forever && counter(1/1,3) && transforms((,newability[damage:type:*:opponenthand all(opponent)])) forever
mana={3}{R}{R}
type=Creature
subtype=Dragon
power=4
toughness=4
[/card]
Your spelling is still incorrect. Please make sure to fix it. in posts so that people don't get the wrong Type change. Otherwise cards that effect monstrous creatures will not be able to target your coded creatures.