how many sets are there already?

All user created custom sets, custom game mode and modded official content.
Raziel017

how many sets are there already?

Post by Raziel017 »

Hi guys,

Just got back from vacation and MAN!!!...a lot has been happening here...any competitions yet??? :mrgreen: and id like to ask how many sets are there already?official and unofficial?id like to get my wagic updated. i know there's a new version out which is 11.0(i think it has all the offcial sets in it) but how bout the unofficial?well you know im trying to make my wagic as updated as i can to get ready for the next mortal combat...i sucked the first time i entered and i vow revenge...WAHAHAHAHA!! :twisted: so yeah i'd like to ask help and if you could also put up a link for the complete images too for all the sets released=)...thanks so much i know thats too much to ask but please help me on this one...thanks again guys!!! :D
Saiki

Re: how many sets are there already?

Post by Saiki »

in the official 0.12.1 there are about 80 sets (if I remember correctly)
Saint

Post by Saint »

88 card directories in total but that's including the special edition Duel decks etc. if your looking for the complete images sets check viewtopic.php?f=8&t=726&start=0 there is a full PSP pack there, don't think theres a full windows/mac/linux pack though but i'm not sure just check it out :).
Unofficial packs (say the Final Fantasy packs, LOTR packs etc etc.) are not included ofcourse.
Be sure to check the Story mode aswell, might be a bit boring still but will unlock something nice for trying :P and it might give you ideas for the future if you want to create a campaign yourself.

As for updating your wagic, if you want to start over without all the cards simple copy and paste the new 0.12 directory over your old directory (you will keep your decks and profiles though but you'll lose your collection). You'll have to back up your collection data if you don't want to start all over or use the cheat mode.
Well hope that helps,

Greetz,

Saint
"The bird of the Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame." - Ripley Scrowle, Elias Ashmole's Theatrum Chemicum Britannicum - 1652
Raziel017

Post by Raziel017 »

I see....so 88 sets and there is a psp pack on the link you gave me....okay ill check it out...and also i was thinking about the vanilla sets you know?like the MTG sets only not the final fantasy stuff...i really dont play them i just like the MTG sets which is not on the official wagic pack because i wanna make sure i have them all..getting ready for the next competion here :mrgreen:
Saint

Post by Saint »

All the original sets are included (all the coresets and extensions) some of the Special Packs like some duel decks have been added aswell but not every card from both the Core sets nor the extra packs are available at the moment but that is because some cards haven't been coded/aren't code-able yet but there are ALOT of softcoders at work at the moment and if you take technique recently introduced wich opened alot of doors for sayed "softcoding", ofcourse abilities will eventually be hardcoded and the workarounds won't be necessary anymore but for now there a great addition to add cards previously not available and well since we have alot of softcoders at the moment lots of workarounds will be created to make other cards work aswell (many minds make one Great Mind just like many computers linked together create a supercomputer so aslong as people keep sharing there code and giving people new ideas the cards coded will just keep rising with each release).

Well hope that explains it :)

Greetz,

Saint
"The bird of the Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame." - Ripley Scrowle, Elias Ashmole's Theatrum Chemicum Britannicum - 1652
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

Raziel017 wrote: i just like the MTG sets which is not on the official wagic pack
Those don't exist anymore as the default download now includes all MTG sets in existence
Raziel017

Post by Raziel017 »

I see...thanks guys for the replies the really helped :D