Avacyn Restored mechanics

For all your questions regarding Image Card Coding.
Please read the Image Posting Guideline & Index before posting in this forum.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST BUG REPORT IN THIS FORUM !!

Please read carefully the forum rules related to the card coding section : viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1545

All post will be edited to follow forum rules.
kaioshin

Avacyn Restored mechanics

Post by kaioshin »

Cheers, it looks like spoiler season just began. Here are the new mechanics from 'Avacyn Restored', Soulbound and Miracle.
Are they codeable?

Zethfox

Re: Avacyn Restored mechanics

Post by Zethfox »

best bet is to wait until the full spoiler is out, then those abilities can really be decided on...
kaioshin

Post by kaioshin »

Alright! I think miracles will be a very small subset and it won't be really worth the trouble.

But also another planeswalker has been spoiled! Can she be coded right now (I'm looking at the ultimate...) :)

http://forums.mtgsalvation.com/showthre ... ost8226083

Cheers!
0m3GA ARS3NAL

Post by 0m3GA ARS3NAL »

Code: Select all

#to be revised
[card]
name=Tamiyo, the Moon Sage
auto=counter(0/0,4,loyalty)
auto={C(0/0,1,Loyalty)}:tap target(*) && frozen
auto={C(0/0,-2,Loyalty)}:target(player) foreach(creature[tapped]|targetedpersonsbattlefield) draw:1
auto={C(0/0,-8,Loyalty)}:name(emblem) emblem transforms((nomaxhand,newability[@movedto(*|mygraveyard):all(trigger[to]) moveto(ownerhand)])) forever dontremove
text=+1: Tap target permanent. It doesn't untap during its controller's next untap step. -- -2: Draw a card for each tapped creature target player controls. -- -8: You get an emblem with "You have no maximum hand size" and "Whenever a card is put into your graveyard from anywhere, you may return it to your hand."
mana={3}{U}{U}
type=Planeswalker
subtype=Tamiyo
[/card]
This is as close as I could get, this is of course based on simply looking at mtg.txt and no database like I'd have liked...
I think for my first card I did pretty well :3
I can't seem to get the nomaxhand to work right, don't even know if I did it right for the emblem, though the bounce back to hand seems to work pretty well though.
Only got to test it once so far, I'm kind of in class ATM and not supposed to be using the PC for this kind of thing, lol, but I had to test it since I love the planeswalker, all I've seen so far is when my hand fills up, and I mill the cards, I immediately get them back then the other player's turn starts...