Fixed ninjas

For all your questions regarding Image Card Coding.
Please read the Image Posting Guideline & Index before posting in this forum.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST BUG REPORT IN THIS FORUM !!

Please read carefully the forum rules related to the card coding section : viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1545

All post will be edited to follow forum rules.
dber

Fixed ninjas

Post by dber »

When you cast a ninja, the game bothers you to chose ninjutsu or cast normally, obviously you can't do ninjutsu in main phase, also the ia spends all the mana trying to do the ninjutsu when he cant. I have fixed that in an easy way (adding myblockersonly on the ninjutsu ability), see the cards:

[card]
name=Higure, the Still Wind
autohand={2}{U}{U}{N}:ninjutsu myblockersonly
auto=@combatdamaged(player) from(this):may moveTo(myhand) target(ninja|mylibrary)
auto={2}:unblockable target(creature)
text=Ninjutsu {2}{U}{U} ({2}{U}{U}, Return an unblocked attacker you control to hand: Put this card onto the battlefield from your hand tapped and attacking.) -- Whenever Higure deals combat damage to a player, you may search your library for a Ninja card, reveal it, and put it into your hand. If you do, shuffle your library. -- {2}: Target Ninja creature is unblockable this turn.
mana={3}{U}{U}
type=Legendary Creature
subtype=Human Ninja
power=3
toughness=4
[/card]

[card]
name=Ink-Eyes, Servant of Oni
autohand={3}{B}{B}{N}:ninjutsu myblockersonly
auto=@combatdamaged(player) from(this):may moveTo(myBattlefield) target(creature|opponentgraveyard)
auto={1}{B}:regenerate
text=Ninjutsu {3}{B}{B} ({3}{B}{B}, Return an unblocked attacker you control to hand: Put this card onto the battlefield from your hand tapped and attacking.) -- Whenever Ink-Eyes, Servant of Oni deals combat damage to a player, you may put target creature card from that player's graveyard onto the battlefield under your control. -- {1}{B}: Regenerate Ink-Eyes.
mana={4}{B}{B}
type=Legendary Creature
subtype=Rat Ninja
power=5
toughness=4
[/card]

[card]
name=Mistblade Shinobi
autohand={N}{U}:ninjutsu myblockersonly
auto=@combatdamaged(player) from(this):may moveTo(ownerhand) target(creature|opponentBattlefield)
text=Ninjutsu {U} ({U}, Return an unblocked attacker you control to hand: Put this card onto the battlefield from your hand tapped and attacking.) -- Whenever Mistblade Shinobi deals combat damage to a player, you may return target creature that player controls to its owner's hand.
mana={2}{U}
type=Creature
subtype=Human Ninja
power=1
toughness=1
[/card]

[card]
name=Ninja of the Deep Hours
autohand={1}{U}{N}:ninjutsu myblockersonly
auto=@combatdamaged(player) from(this):may draw:1 controller
text=Ninjutsu {1}{U} ({1}{U}, Return an unblocked attacker you control to hand: Put this card onto the battlefield from your hand tapped and attacking.) -- Whenever Ninja of the Deep Hours deals combat damage to a player, you may draw a card.
mana={3}{U}
type=Creature
subtype=Human Ninja
power=2
toughness=2
[/card]

[card]
name=Throat Slitter
autohand={N}{B}{2}:ninjutsu myblockersonly
auto=@combatdamaged(player) from(this):destroy target(creature[-black]|opponentbattlefield)
text=Ninjutsu {2}{B} ({2}{B}, Return an unblocked attacker you control to hand: Put this card onto the battlefield from your hand tapped and attacking.) -- Whenever Throat Slitter deals combat damage to a player, destroy target nonblack creature that player controls.
mana={4}{B}
type=Creature
subtype=Rat Ninja
power=2
toughness=2
[/card]

[card]
name=Walker of Secret Ways
autohand={1}{U}{N}:ninjutsu myblockersonly
auto=@combatdamaged(player) from(this):name(look at opponents hand) target(*|opponenthand) 0/0 ueot
auto={1}{U}:moveTo(myhand) target(ninja|myBattlefield) myTurnOnly
text=Ninjutsu {1}{U} ({1}{U}, Return an unblocked attacker you control to hand: Put this card onto the battlefield from your hand tapped and attacking.) -- Whenever Walker of Secret Ways deals combat damage to a player, look at that player's hand. -- {1}{U}: Return target Ninja you control to its owner's hand. Activate this ability only during your turn.
mana={2}{U}
type=Creature
subtype=Human Ninja
power=1
toughness=2
[/card]

AND I ALSO FIXED THE UNSUPPORTED NINJAS

[card]
name=Okiba-Gang Shinobi
autohand={N}{B}{3}:ninjutsu myblockersonly
auto=@combatdamaged(player) from(this):{discard:2 opponent}
text=Ninjutsu {3}{B} ({3}{B}, Return an unblocked attacker you control to hand: Put this card onto the battlefield from your hand tapped and attacking.) -- Whenever Okiba-Gang Shinobi deals combat damage to a player, that player discards two cards.
mana={3}{B}{B}
type=Creature
subtype=Rat Ninja
power=3
toughness=2
[/card]

[card]
name=Skullsnatcher
autohand={N}{B}ninjutsu myblockersonly
auto=@combatdamaged(player) from(this):choice name(opponent's graveyard) target(<upto:2>*|opponentgraveyard) moveTo(exile)
text=Ninjutsu {B} ({B}, Return an unblocked attacker you control to hand: Put this card onto the battlefield from your hand tapped and attacking.) -- Whenever Skullsnatcher deals combat damage to a player, exile up to two target cards from that player's graveyard.
mana={1}{B}
type=Creature
subtype=Rat Ninja
power=2
toughness=1
[/card]
Zethfox

Re: Fixed ninjas

Post by Zethfox »

yeah thats a bug, i'll have a look at the engine code for ninjitsu...
dber

Post by dber »

Zethfox wrote:yeah thats a bug, i'll have a look at the engine code for ninjitsu...
well the ninjutsu engine code what does is to put the creature tapped and attacking.
the ninjas are all fixed, that's not an important fix because not much people uses ninjas, but as I do, I fixed the ninjas, easy thing
I am a programmer, if you need any fixable coding for any card, send me

PD: more important cards are mana leak/daze, hard things to code haha
Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

:) i added ninjutsu to the engine, trust me it's a bug...adding myblockersonly restriction even though it would work is just slapping a bandaid on the ability...the probelm is in {n} cost "return an unblocked attacker to your hand", it should be considered unpayable unless we are actually in a blockers phase.

going to add this now to my current work to make sure it gets in for next update i do.
edit:it's fixed in the engine now, it will be commited with my next package.
dber

Post by dber »

Zethfox wrote::) i added ninjutsu to the engine, trust me it's a bug...adding myblockersonly restriction even though it would work is just slapping a bandaid on the ability...the probelm is in {n} cost "return an unblocked attacker to your hand", it should be considered unpayable unless we are actually in a blockers phase.

going to add this now to my current work to make sure it gets in for next update i do.
edit:it's fixed in the engine now, it will be commited with my next package.
really thanks. I hope to people code cards like daze/mana leak... (effect, unless oponent pays...) coz are the so useful cards that much people use
regards