Where are the Eldrazis?

For all your questions regarding Image Card Coding.
Please read the Image Posting Guideline & Index before posting in this forum.
Forum rules
DO NOT POST BUG REPORT IN THIS FORUM !!

Please read carefully the forum rules related to the card coding section : viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1545

All post will be edited to follow forum rules.
Dr.Solomat

Re: Where are the Eldrazis?

Post by Dr.Solomat »

As i already mentioned, ai is able to choose things.

I have working versions of some eldrazi, where the ai is able to choose the cards to sacrifice.

I will post and explain the code for them as soon as i have finished the Dark Ascension package.
Sets Coded/Released: Legends, Visions, Weatherlight, Tempest, Stronghold, Portal I & III, Urza's Saga BLOCK, Mercadian Masques, Invasion BLOCK, Mirrodin, Ravnica, Guildpact, Conflux, Alara Reborn
Foreroes

Post by Foreroes »

Yes, but as you said it exploits a bug. Do you mean you have been able to code sacrificing effects without exploiting this bug? If this true it's an awesome new! :o
dber

Post by dber »

Dr.Solomat wrote:As i already mentioned, ai is able to choose things.

I have working versions of some eldrazi, where the ai is able to choose the cards to sacrifice.

I will post and explain the code for them as soon as i have finished the Dark Ascension package.
cool!
Tacoghandi

Post by Tacoghandi »

just wanted you to know that since I have seen a lot of requests for the eldrazi I am coding them now and will have working versions up tonight or tomorrow.

They will be in my stuff topic and you can get to it from the link in my signature
!!Check out My Created Sets and other Stuff!!

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=3380
Tacoghandi

Post by Tacoghandi »

Upladed eldrazi in my topic. Can't wait to see yours Dr. Solomat and see if I can improve on mine.
!!Check out My Created Sets and other Stuff!!

Zethfox

Post by Zethfox »

ai can choose targets :) but...it can not tell the difference between a 20/20 trample, and a lotus petal when using doc and your methods...it will make ai seem kinda stupid.
dber

Post by dber »

Taco has it. nvm people