Wagic PSP release August 2019

Announcements/news by the admins & moderators
Vitty85

Re: Wagic PSP release August 2019

Post by Vitty85 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:48 pm

cha0z_ wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:46 am
Sure, will test it on my HTC M8 to see how it rolls. (gave my s7e to my sister)
Hi,

I sent you a private message with links for new version to test.

See you soon, thanks.

Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:46 pm

Hi,

I added one gesture to Android app to activate menu items even for device without side menu bar (e.g. those running Android 10). Basically, if you will Swipe down your finger you will open an Option Menu with the following choices:
  • Settings
  • Import Decks
  • Card Downloader
  • About
I hope this will help user who cannot use the side option menu in the newest Android 10 (of course the old menu will be still supported in Android 9 devices by usage og the "..." button in the navigation bar).

See you soon with the new version.

Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 » Sat Jul 11, 2020 6:42 am

Hi,

I updated the new Wagic version 0.22.3 and all the links in the previous post: //wololo.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... =20#p99279

Let me know it there is any problem with new version, see you soon ;)

Hhss

Post by Hhss » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:06 am

Hello you can add the rest of the Guilds of Ravnica cards and fix crashes when calling Anax, Harden

Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 » Thu Jul 23, 2020 2:06 pm

Hi,

About Anax try this:

Code: Select all

[card]
name=Anax, Hardened in the Forge
anyzone=type:manaR:mybattlefield/3 cdaactive
[email protected](this|mygraveyard) from(Battlefield):token(Satyr,Creature Satyr,1/1,red,cantblock)
[email protected](other creature[-token]|mygraveyard) from(Battlefield):token(Satyr,Creature Satyr,1/1,red,cantblock)
[email protected](other creature[-token,power>=4]|mygraveyard) from(Battlefield):token(Satyr,Creature Satyr,1/1,red,cantblock)*2
text=Anax’s power is equal to your devotion to red. (Each {R} in the mana costs of permanents you control counts toward your devotion to red.) -- Whenever Anax or another nontoken creature you control dies, create a 1/1 red Satyr creature token with “This creature can’t block.” If the creature had power 4 or greater, create two of those tokens instead.
mana={1}{R}{R}
type=Legendary Enchantment Creature
subtype=Demigod
power=*
toughness=3
[/card]
About the other cards of Guilds of Ravnica, at the moment i already coded all the unsupported card i was able to do, if they are not supported yet i'm afraid i cannot do a lot more. Can you provide me an example of which card you miss?

Hhss

Post by Hhss » Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:36 am

Sorry, could you tell me where to insert the Anax code, I'm just new to all this, And from GRN I really need only Pelt Collector

Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:58 pm

Hhss wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 8:36 am
Sorry, could you tell me where to insert the Anax code, I'm just new to all this, And from GRN I really need only Pelt Collector
Hi,

About Pelt Collector you can try this:

[card]
name=Pelt Collector
[email protected](other creature[power=0]|myBattlefield):this(power<0) counter(1/1)
[email protected](other creature[power=0]|myGraveyard) from(mybattlefield):this(power<0) counter(1/1)
[email protected](other creature[power=1]|myBattlefield):this(power<1) counter(1/1)
[email protected](other creature[power=1]|myGraveyard) from(mybattlefield):this(power<1) counter(1/1)
[email protected](other creature[power=2]|myBattlefield):this(power<2) counter(1/1)
[email protected](other creature[power=2]|myGraveyard) from(mybattlefield):this(power<2) counter(1/1)
[email protected](other creature[power=3]|myBattlefield):this(power<3) counter(1/1)
[email protected](other creature[power=3]|myGraveyard) from(mybattlefield):this(power<3) counter(1/1)
[email protected](other creature[power=4]|myBattlefield):this(power<4) counter(1/1)
[email protected](other creature[power=4]|myGraveyard) from(mybattlefield):this(power<4) counter(1/1)
[email protected](other creature[power=5]|myBattlefield):this(power<5) counter(1/1)
[email protected](other creature[power=5]|myGraveyard) from(mybattlefield):this(power<5) counter(1/1)
[email protected](other creature[power=6]|myBattlefield):this(power<6) counter(1/1)
[email protected](other creature[power=6]|myGraveyard) from(mybattlefield):this(power<6) counter(1/1)
[email protected](other creature[power=7]|myBattlefield):this(power<7) counter(1/1)
[email protected](other creature[power=7]|myGraveyard) from(mybattlefield):this(power<7) counter(1/1)
[email protected](other creature[power=8]|myBattlefield):this(power<8) counter(1/1)
[email protected](other creature[power=8]|myGraveyard) from(mybattlefield):this(power<8) counter(1/1)
[email protected](other creature[power=9]|myBattlefield):this(power<9) counter(1/1)
[email protected](other creature[power=9]|myGraveyard) from(mybattlefield):this(power<9) counter(1/1)
[email protected](other creature[power=10]|myBattlefield):this(power<10) counter(1/1)
[email protected](other creature[power=10]|myGraveyard) from(mybattlefield):this(power<10) counter(1/1)
[email protected](other creature[power=11]|myBattlefield):this(power<11) counter(1/1)
[email protected](other creature[power=11]|myGraveyard) from(mybattlefield):this(power<11) counter(1/1)
[email protected](other creature[power=12]|myBattlefield):this(power<12) counter(1/1)
[email protected](other creature[power=12]|myGraveyard) from(mybattlefield):this(power<12) counter(1/1)
[email protected](other creature[power=13]|myBattlefield):this(power<13) counter(1/1)
[email protected](other creature[power=13]|myGraveyard) from(mybattlefield):this(power<13) counter(1/1)
[email protected](other creature[power=14]|myBattlefield):this(power<14) counter(1/1)
[email protected](other creature[power=14]|myGraveyard) from(mybattlefield):this(power<14) counter(1/1)
[email protected](other creature[power=15]|myBattlefield):this(power<15) counter(1/1)
[email protected](other creature[power=15]|myGraveyard) from(mybattlefield):this(power<15) counter(1/1)
[email protected](other creature[power=16]|myBattlefield):this(power<16) counter(1/1)
[email protected](other creature[power=16]|myGraveyard) from(mybattlefield):this(power<16) counter(1/1)
[email protected](other creature[power=17]|myBattlefield):this(power<17) counter(1/1)
[email protected](other creature[power=17]|myGraveyard) from(mybattlefield):this(power<17) counter(1/1)
[email protected](other creature[power=18]|myBattlefield):this(power<18) counter(1/1)
[email protected](other creature[power=18]|myGraveyard) from(mybattlefield):this(power<18) counter(1/1)
[email protected](other creature[power=19]|myBattlefield):this(power<19) counter(1/1)
[email protected](other creature[power=19]|myGraveyard) from(mybattlefield):this(power<19) counter(1/1)
[email protected](other creature[power=20]|myBattlefield):this(power<20) counter(1/1)
[email protected](other creature[power=20]|myGraveyard) from(mybattlefield):this(power<20) counter(1/1)
auto=this(counter{1/1}>=3) trample
text=Whenever another creature you control enters the battlefield or dies, if that creature's power is greater than Pelt Collector's, put a +1/+1 counter on Pelt Collector. -- As long as Pelt Collector has three or more +1/+1 counters on it, it has trample.
mana={G}
type=Creature
subtype=Elf Warrior
power=1
toughness=1
[/card]
You should add the Pelt Collector (and modify Anax) in the file "borderline.txt" which is in your "Res\sets\primitives" folder.

If it's easier for you, just download this borderline.txt file and replace yours: https://github.com/WagicProject/wagic/f ... erline.txt

Let me know if it's all ok.

P. S.
Are you using Wagic on PC, Android or PSP?

Hhss

Post by Hhss » Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:10 pm

Hello thanks for adding the Pelt Collector it works great, Anax still doesn't work
P.S.
I play with android

Vitty85

Post by Vitty85 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:55 pm

Hhss wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:10 pm
Hello thanks for adding the Pelt Collector it works great, Anax still doesn't work
P.S.
I play with android
Ok i solved Anax too, there was a "," instead of ";" that's why it was crashing... Try this:

[card]
name=Anax, Hardened in the Forge
anyzone=type:manaR:mybattlefield/3 cdaactive
[email protected](this|mygraveyard) from(battlefield):token(Satyr,Creature Satyr,1/1,red,cantblock)
[email protected](other creature[-token;power<=3]|mygraveyard) from(Battlefield):token(Satyr,Creature Satyr,1/1,red,cantblock)
[email protected](other creature[-token;power>=4]|mygraveyard) from(Battlefield):token(Satyr,Creature Satyr,1/1,red,cantblock)*2
text=Anax’s power is equal to your devotion to red. (Each {R} in the mana costs of permanents you control counts toward your devotion to red.) -- Whenever Anax or another nontoken creature you control dies, create a 1/1 red Satyr creature token with “This creature can’t block.” If the creature had power 4 or greater, create two of those tokens instead.
mana={1}{R}{R}
type=Legendary Enchantment Creature
subtype=Demigod
power=*
toughness=3
[/card]
or simply use this new borderline.txt file: https://github.com/WagicProject/wagic/f ... erline.txt

Let me know if it's all ok now, see you soon.

Hhss

Post by Hhss » Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:37 pm

Thank you very much, everything works perfectly, Thank you for your robot, thank you for everything