Wagic PSP release August 2019

Announcements/news by the admins & moderators
Vitty85
Posts: 227
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:58 pm

Re: Wagic PSP release August 2019

Post by Vitty85 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:14 am

Hhss wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:37 pm
Thank you very much, everything works perfectly, Thank you for your robot, thank you for everything
Nice to hear!

Just a curiosity, which version of Android are you using? Did you try the drop down menu i added sliding down your finger from up to down? I'm curious to understand if it's working fine. Also did you try the SD Card storage option?

Thanks for your feedback, see you soon.

Hhss
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:01 am

Re: Wagic PSP release August 2019

Post by Hhss » Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:30 am

Hello, I answer your questions, the android version is using 10, the menu does not work very correctly on the 10 android, I did not use the SD card storage because there is no possibility, and already a question for you may add Uro, Titan of Nature's Wrath
Thanks for all

User avatar
ph34rbot
Posts: 265
Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:33 am

Re: Wagic PSP release August 2019

Post by ph34rbot » Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:49 am

Uro Titan is so dominant in every format I would also like to see him, but there are troubles for it to be supported, I have been thinking about his escape mechanic and that you would need to put an "escape counter" on it and only if you have the counter it stays in the battlefield instead of self sacrificing, but even still is not 100% aligned to the rules of the game since he should not have an "escape counter", there are cards that interact with counters like vampire hexmage that should not be able to interact with Uro.

Vitty85
Posts: 227
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:58 pm

Re: Wagic PSP release August 2019

Post by Vitty85 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:17 am

Hhss wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:30 am
Hello, I answer your questions, the android version is using 10, the menu does not work very correctly on the 10 android, I did not use the SD card storage because there is no possibility, and already a question for you may add Uro, Titan of Nature's Wrath
Thanks for all
Hi,

to use the drop down menu on Android 10, just slide down your finger from up to down on your screen in every moment. About the SD I’m sure it’s working, just enter the settings from the sliding menu and activate that feature (of course after that, you have to move your User folder in the new Path).

About Uro, I will take a look, I’m not sure it’s even possible to support that card at the moment.

See you soon.

See you soon.

Vitty85
Posts: 227
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:58 pm

Re: Wagic PSP release August 2019

Post by Vitty85 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 10:24 am

ph34rbot wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:49 am
Uro Titan is so dominant in every format I would also like to see him, but there are troubles for it to be supported, I have been thinking about his escape mechanic and that you would need to put an "escape counter" on it and only if you have the counter it stays in the battlefield instead of self sacrificing, but even still is not 100% aligned to the rules of the game since he should not have an "escape counter", there are cards that interact with counters like vampire hexmage that should not be able to interact with Uro.
Hi,

I read the card rules and i coded Uro (i tested and i guess it's working fine), here you are, let me know if it's ok for you too:

Code: Select all

[card]
name=Uro, Titan of Nature's Wrath
other={G}{G}{U}{U}{E(*|mygraveyard)}{E(*|mygraveyard)}{E(*|mygraveyard)}{E(*|mygraveyard)}{E(*|mygraveyard)} name(Escape)
auto=ifnot paid(alternative) then sacrifice
auto=life:3 controller && draw:1 controller
auto=may moveto(mybattlefield) target(land|myhand)
[email protected](attacking) source(this):life:3 controller && draw:1 controller
[email protected](attacking) source(this):may moveto(mybattlefield) target(land|myhand)
autograveyard={G}{G}{U}{U}{E(*|mygraveyard)}{E(*|mygraveyard)}{E(*|mygraveyard)}{E(*|mygraveyard)}{E(*|mygraveyard)}:activate castcard(alternative)
text=When Uro enters the battlefield, sacrifice it unless it escaped. -- Whenever Uro enters the battlefield or attacks, you gain 3 life and draw a card, then you may put a land card from your hand onto the battlefield. -- Escape— {G}{G}{U}{U}, Exile five other cards from your graveyard. (You may cast this card from your graveyard for its escape cost.)
mana={1}{G}{U}
type=Legendary Creature
subtype=Elder Giant
power=6
toughness=6
[/card]
In next days i will code the new sets AKR and ANB, and I will add it in next release update.

See you.

Vitty85
Posts: 227
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:58 pm

Re: Wagic PSP release August 2019

Post by Vitty85 » Sun Aug 23, 2020 12:20 pm

Hi,

I updated the new Wagic version 0.22.3 and all the links in the previous post: //wololo.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... =20#p99279

Let me know it there is any problem with new version, see you soon ;)

P. S.
I included also Uro, Titan of Nature's Wrath and extended art card images for Double Masters set.

Rosa Zhang
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:37 pm

Re: Wagic PSP release August 2019

Post by Rosa Zhang » Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:49 pm

Helloo everyone, i just downloaded the lastest version of Wagic for PSP, but it dont work for me, it load resources all good but when i try to start a game it freeze and then crash with a error C1-2858-3 then adrenaline is closed.

I also have the lastest version of adrenaline and also set CPU to 333mhz and enable hight memory in the VSH menu.

Any idea what is going on? also i am not using card images yet.

Vitty85
Posts: 227
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:58 pm

Re: Wagic PSP release August 2019

Post by Vitty85 » Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:48 pm

Rosa Zhang wrote:
Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:49 pm
Helloo everyone, i just downloaded the lastest version of Wagic for PSP, but it dont work for me, it load resources all good but when i try to start a game it freeze and then crash with a error C1-2858-3 then adrenaline is closed.

I also have the lastest version of adrenaline and also set CPU to 333mhz and enable hight memory in the VSH menu.

Any idea what is going on? also i am not using card images yet.

Hi,

I'm afraid there was some problem with the PSP/PSVita last update. I'm still trying to understand what went wrong, maybe a wrong compilation (not clean) on last commits, try now with this, i just uploaded it on GITHUB too:

https://github.com/WagicProject/wagic/r ... P-0223.zip

I made some test on my PSVita and i could be able to start couple of match without any crash, let me know if it's ok for you too, see you soon.

Rosa Zhang
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:37 pm

Re: Wagic PSP release August 2019

Post by Rosa Zhang » Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:24 pm

Vitty85 wrote:
Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:48 pm
Hi,

I'm afraid there was some problem with the PSP/PSVita last update. I'm still trying to understand what went wrong, maybe a wrong compilation (not clean) on last commits, try now with this, i just uploaded it on GITHUB too:

https://github.com/WagicProject/wagic/r ... P-0223.zip

I made some test on my PSVita and i could be able to start couple of match without any crash, let me know if it's ok for you too, see you soon.
Thanks! it work, but now i wonder you finished any games with wagic on your vita? because before, when i tried older versions of wagic either it freeze or soft lock my vita middle of a game (using images and without) so most times i needed hard reset my vita and i dont like doing that since is kinda scary... i hope with the last version this dont happen.

I will try finish a game without images then using images, hopefully it dont lag so much or freeze.

Thanks again and sorry for the late response.

Vitty85
Posts: 227
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:58 pm

Re: Wagic PSP release August 2019

Post by Vitty85 » Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:49 pm

Hi,

I generally run the demo mode for 10/15 minutes to see if Game works. This time I played couple of match too and it didn’t freeze or crashed.

Of course I’m not sure if this version is bug free or crash free, and I’m still not sure if the memory is creating problems or not.

Let me know if you have any updates.

See you soon.

Post Reply