[Suggestion]Support for Mistform changeling abilities

All suggestions and feature requests to improve wagic.
Sub forums Card Coding & Parser ,Game Mode ,Deck Editor
Darkitow

[Suggestion]Support for Mistform changeling abilities

Post by Darkitow »

Hi there! I've been playing Wagic for a couple weeks already, and I consider it a wonderful game, so I've been enjoying it before trying to make my "dream decks" if you want to call them that. One of the creature types that I appreciate the most from MTG are mistforms, even though they never were very popular, my first card ever was a Mistform Wakecaster, and so I even made a "nostalgia" Mistform deck (sort of control-creature deck, with Krovikan mists for serious damage, Peer Pressure and Endemic Plague to use mistform's creature change and stuff like that).

So, to my sadness, I discovered that there are no mistforms other than the Ultimus coded in Wagic. I was reluctant to ask at first, but then I found that the game does have support for the Amoeboid Changeling, which has an ability pretty much similar to them... Excuse my ignorance on the matter, because I don't really know how the game works, so at least I expect to clarify my doubts: Would it be that much harder to make abilities similar to the Changeling one, but that when you activate it, a creature list pops and lets you choose which creature type you want it to be?

Thanks for your time.
Zethfox

Re: [Suggestion]Support for Mistform changeling abilities

Post by Zethfox »

tribal cards are my number one favs in mtg, this is a project i intend on adding :) it is all a matter of finding a decent amount of time to add the code for it.
my current project was something people have wanted for a while, taking extra turns, skipping turns, adding/removing phases....once that is done i will be looking mostly into mistform and other such tribal cards, like Engineered Plague, "choose a creaturetype/cardtype/color" card batch. so keep your hopes high :)
Foreroes

Post by Foreroes »

So will we be able to see powerful necropotence decks relatively soon? I've been wanting playing necropotence (and similars) for a long time :D . These are fantastic news Zeth!
Darkitow

Post by Darkitow »

Awesome! I can't wait to get my mistform deck back and kickink. I'll be looking forward for these changes. :)