Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

New subforums for your favorite platform?

What platforms would you like to see get their own subforum?

Xbox/Xbox 360
8%
NDS/3DS
6%
iPhone/iPad/iPod
12%
Android
20%
PC
43%
Wii
3%
openPandora
3%
The device I want is not in this list
2%
none
3%

Total votes: 118

6.20TN(HEN)

Re: New subforums for your favorite platform?

Post by 6.20TN(HEN) »

im currently developing for android, so having an android section would stop the need to sign up on other forums
Advertising
PSP 3000- 6.20 Perm. Pro B8
The_Black_Panther

Post by The_Black_Panther »

I'll go with XBox 360 and also PC. I'm not a software developer, just know little bit of C++ and I would like to see these two. But Android is very popular now-a-days and it has a big future, (My cousin is a Android developer) So, I'm with Android too.

About NDS/3DS, well I am not a Nintendo guy and I don't like their items, whether games or consoles. (Please, others don't mind)
Advertising
PSP 3004, 4G || 6.20-> 6.31-> 6.31 PRO-> Thank you Davee -> 6.20-> 6.20 TN-D-> 6.20 TN-E/TN-Extended/Pro B10 :D

And I love Game Categories Lite. I have more than 30 Homebrews in my Homebrew Games folder.
lucksoar

Post by lucksoar »

I pick the Pandora(because I'm a fan) and PC(because I want to see some free games on my PC)

The OpenPandora is amazing, linux OS, homebrew support right out of the box, and emulator ready. Not to mention great hardware ;)
Due to the lack of people that care about my sig, I'm going to write notes to myself here instead.

Don't forget about the meeting at 4:30
Get milk
akuinnen

Post by akuinnen »

lucksoar wrote:...and PC(because I want to see some free games on my PC)

I don't think they'll allow "free games" in the PC section in lieu of the anti-piracy principles of people here on /talk. but if you're talking about legit free games, then sorry for misunderstanding you :oops:

but i agree, PC subforums would be great especially if we get tweaking threads or the like. Androids sound good too :idea:
I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.
BlkHalo

Post by BlkHalo »

Oh my god, please make an android subforum, I'd love it <3

Selling my PSP 3000 to buy more PS3 games :c
Add me on PSN: BlkHalo
ViP3R

Post by ViP3R »

Going for the PC
Goodbye, Captain John "Soap" Mactavish
And Goodbye, Joe Frazier - thanks for encouraging me to have my own PSP
lucksoar

Post by lucksoar »

akuinnen wrote: I don't think they'll allow "free games" in the PC section in lieu of the anti-piracy principles of people here on /talk. but if you're talking about legit free games, then sorry for misunderstanding you
I meant free homebrew games, like the ones for PSP, I want to see what some of the people here could make if they are given the chance. I'm not much of a PC gamer, the most recent thing I've played is pokemon yellow on my N64. But if I have something that draws me to PC gaming, then I might make an exception. ;)

Plus PC programming is easy, much easier than PSP IMO.
Due to the lack of people that care about my sig, I'm going to write notes to myself here instead.

Don't forget about the meeting at 4:30
Get milk
Disturbed0ne
Retired Mod

Post by Disturbed0ne »

lucksoar wrote:I meant free homebrew games, like the ones for PSP, I want to see what some of the people here could make if they are given the chance. I'm not much of a PC gamer, the most recent thing I've played is pokemon yellow on my N64. But if I have something that draws me to PC gaming, then I might make an exception. ;)

Plus PC programming is easy, much easier than PSP IMO.
I would also like to see some homebrew for the PC made by some of the talented members of this forum.

My current laptop isn't capable of running the higher end PC games but it's more than adequate at running things like World of Goo, so homebrews should work perfectly on it.
DO NOT MESSAGE ME ABOUT THE NAME OF ANY NINJA RELEASE GAME! I WILL NOT PROVIDE YOU WITH THE NAME OF THE GAME AND IF YOU PERSIST THEN I WILL REPORT YOU TO THE STAFF!
I AM A RETIRED MODERATOR!
asgard20032
Location: Milky Way, Solar system, Earth, North America, Canada, Québec..... In front of my computer

Post by asgard20032 »

There should also be a subforum called: m0skit0... it seem that everyone here see him as a god... Wololo, check this: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7605 :lol:

You should even give m0skit0 a special ranks... moderator don't suite his god situation... this should be Moderator m0skito, a special ranks with his name in... :D
jc_gargma
Retired Mod

Post by jc_gargma »

PC is an obvious main choice for me.
And second, DS/3DS, as my DSLite is is the only system that competes for time with my PSPgo.

Return to “Announcements”