Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PSTV DS4 & DS3 Problems [OPEN]

You have questions and can't find another subforum to ask? Go here
methodologyx

PSTV DS4 & DS3 Problems [OPEN]

Post by methodologyx » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:59 am

I have my Vita TV jailbroken on 3.65 I have developed an issue on DS3 & DS4 controllers will lose the up and down axis on the left stick after a while of sitting or gaming. It also does not matter if I plug the controller in with a wire. I can regain up and down axis only by rebooting the device. Turning the controller on and off regains up and down only 50% of the time, but full PSTV reboot always works. This only happens with wireless controllers. Fully wired, non wireless controllers though never have issues.

Has anyone else experienced this issue, and if so is there a permanent fix for it?
Advertising

niklg3

Re: PSTV DS4 & DS3 Problems [OPEN]

Post by niklg3 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 8:26 pm

methodologyx wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:59 am
I have my Vita TV jailbroken on 3.65 I have developed an issue on DS3 & DS4 controllers will lose the up and down axis on the left stick after a while of sitting or gaming. It also does not matter if I plug the controller in with a wire. I can regain up and down axis only by rebooting the device. Turning the controller on and off regains up and down only 50% of the time, but full PSTV reboot always works. This only happens with wireless controllers. Fully wired, non wireless controllers though never have issues.
Has anyone else experienced this issue, and if so is there a permanent fix for it?
Fully wired is soluction.
Advertising

Return to “Support”