Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Read This First: Learning How to Program

Forum rules
Forum rule Nº 15 is strictly enforced in this subforum.
bronywhocodes

Re: Read This First: Learning How to Program

Post by bronywhocodes »

also, python.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=13112

this tut was made by acid_snake. i think i shall use this as i have been using pygame a whole lot and the psp2d module is similar to pygame.

but thats my two cents.
Advertising
I am a coder. Python is My favourite. Also, here's my consoles that I can hack

Wii [unhacked (plz tutorial on how to code for wii)]
Psp go (6.61 pro cfw unbridled)
tudisawap

Post by tudisawap »

I learned to program on Linux. After two years of training and hard work, I can call myself a developer. Now I can create an app like wish that will appeal to people and the customer. You should always start with the simplest. You did not begin to walk right away, at first you crawled, and then you began to take the first steps, and in programming.
Advertising
Last edited by tudisawap on Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tonny25

Post by Tonny25 »

Hey! It is not easy thing to learn the programming languages, but there just a couple advice how to do that properly. I have learned Java and Pyhon for 3 years and the first thing that help me grasp all the important moments - YouTube. There are a lot of bloggers who discuss the questions from what is software engineering to small secrets of programming. The second thing - it is the practice! Yes, it is valuable for you, try to do the same approach in coding again and again, and then you will get the result. Please, share with me your advice!
klavushkin

Post by klavushkin »

The development of Internet communications has increased interest in programming and web design
romunna

Post by romunna »

It's not just programming that matters now. Many people are interested in the creativity of web pages and mobile apps. It's part of a successful business and attracting customers. Business through mobile apps and the Internet has become a cause of great competition. To stand out you need to develop some chips. For example, it can be web motion graphics [link removed by mod]. So your app will be attractive to gadget users
Last edited by NNNRT on Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed adware
NatanBricks

Post by NatanBricks »

Being a blogger on YouTube is very difficult, since gaining the desired popularity is not so easy, but I tried buy genuine youtube views and I want to tell you that I did not expect such a result, I'm surprised)
MaxMobilunity

Post by MaxMobilunity »

Thanks for the information, that's just what I need!
I have a goal I want to learn a programming language (probably start with HTML5) to create cross platform app development and work remotely from anywhere in the world

Return to “Programming and Security”