Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

CMA installed psvita wont connect to windows

You have questions and can't find another subforum to ask? Go here
rickpower

CMA installed psvita wont connect to windows

Post by rickpower »

i have CMA installed and Open cma files copyed to Sony- folder with .bat run and still psvita wont connect to windows error Could not connect to the device: Suggested actions ps3 suggested actions pc please help
and i then tried QCMA now it do connects and gets recognize in pc still the psvita folder psavedata folders are emtpy i have TNV installed i cant find the files and properties are empty
Advertising
Christoffender

Re: CMA installed psvita wont connect to windows

Post by Christoffender »

First delete every cma program you have. They are known to cause trouble for each other.
Sony CMA
Open CMA
QCMA

Make sure your vita is disconnected from your computer

Make sure the installed driver(s) for the psvita type b are also deleted at programs and features. It should be something with ... libusb0....vita type b.

- Download the latest version of QCMA.

- Install it.

- Connect your vita.

Go to this website:
https://komorebinomichi.wordpress.com/2 ... n-windows/

follow the instructions carefully

Note: When I downloaded zadig and used it, I didn't see the big replace driver button. It gave me something like install WICD driver. You have to cycle through the available drivers for the vita until the big button says replace driver. I don't know which driver I used exactly but I can check it out for you tomorrow. You can try the one that looks almost the same as the original driver for now.

- Disconnect your vita.
- Restart your vita
- Open QCMA
- Connect your vita
- Profit!

QCMA should work properly now and you can send files.

Good luck to you! :D
Advertising
rickpower

Post by rickpower »

hi i did all the steps and QCMA do shows connected like it did before but still all my psvita psavedata folder are empty i cant find tnv folder in any of them to copy my files
thebudds

Post by thebudds »

rickpower wrote:hi i did all the steps and QCMA do shows connected like it did before but still all my psvita psavedata folder are empty i cant find tnv folder in any of them to copy my files
It might be due to QCMA not being linked to the same folders used by CMA. Either relink the directories or copy your data over to the QCMA folders, Hopefully that helps.
rickpower

Post by rickpower »

i have checked both psvita folders qcma & cma with both psavedata empty and i cant see any files to transfer to CMA folder directories
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

Wait do you have both installed? Cause you need to only have one.
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
rickpower

Post by rickpower »

i had both installed not anymore uninstalled all CMA QCMA Qpencma then tried Qcma that actully connects with windows but no folders appear inside Psavedata
rickpower

Post by rickpower »

anything else i should try?
raynestross

Post by raynestross »

I am having problems too, partly because my computer doesnt even detect my vita is plugged in
septyedo

Post by septyedo »

try relaunching your qcma on pc, and check task manager if it shut down properly then launch it again

Return to “Support”