Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[RELEASE] Vita Checker Installer (requires testkit vs0 mod)

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
Voxel

[RELEASE] Vita Checker Installer (requires testkit vs0 mod)

Post by Voxel »

If you're familiar with PS3 hacking you might have come across the "Check" option under the game options menu in the XMB. It allows you to diagnose any issues regarding your eboot and file structure, and to point out what files you are missing, all before submitting your app to SCE.
This little installer basically enables the Vita version of that, installing a decrypted, fixed-up version of the checker eboot to ux0 and modifying app.db to redirect to that eboot instead. Normally by default, even with all the testkit vs0 files copied to your Vita, it cannot boot up (just shows a C1-6703-6 error). Scouting round the internet, it appears to be unknown why in the world it does this, but... it just does. :x
However a decrypted version of the eboot ran from ux0 and some app.db magic just seemed to make it suddenly work! So I decided to make life easier by writing a one-click installer that processes all of that automatically, ready to be instantly used after you've exited the app (assuming you installed the testkit mod beforehand, of course)

This will probably be highly pointless to most, but very interesting perhaps to devlopers and people who like to collect and run devkit-related stuff like myself :)

https://github.com/Voxel9/Vita-Checker- ... r/releases

Some screenshots of the fixed checker app running checks on a PhyreEngine Game Template:

Enjoy having a brief play around with it, I guess.
Advertising
Agent-K57

Re: [RELEASE] Vita Checker Installer (requires testkit vs0 m

Post by Agent-K57 »

Awesome, that's what I always wanted to have on my Vita, thank you, hope it works. :D
Advertising
My devices:
Black PSV Fat-1004 8GB ~ OFW 3.60 変革◯
Black PSV Slim-2004 200GB + 8GB ~ CFW 3.60 変革◯
Silver PSP-3004 8GB ~ CFW 6.20 LME-2.3
X004 collection^^

Feel free to add me on PSN! - kRay57CZ
SilicaAndPina

Post by SilicaAndPina »

Thank you! always wanted checker on retail,

oh btw could you look at the quick sign up app? its pretty much doing the same error as checker, its titleid is NPXS10030 ^_^

oh also just replacing the eboot.bin for checker in vs0: with yours works as well.

also i just updated cex2rex to add the checker app :P
Mooliecool

Post by Mooliecool »

Hey, If I can give you Websample, do you think you can get it to run? (has the same problem as checker)
Vita FAT 3.50 EU 3G/WIFI PHP ARK-2 APE TN-V11
Vita Slim 3.36 HK WIFI OFW
[Traded]TV 3.15 TN-X Patched
PSP 3000 4G 6.20 PRO B8
SilicaAndPina

Post by SilicaAndPina »

could websample even be decrypted by 3.60? after all its for a lower firmware...
Aceptly

Post by Aceptly »

could you make a ps vita trophy trophy suprx to unlock all trophies on any game? :D
Voxel

Post by Voxel »

Aceptly wrote:could you make a ps vita trophy trophy suprx to unlock all trophies on any game? :D
If you have the testkit vs0 mod, there is already an option in the Trophy app that lets you unlock all of them :P

I would strongly advise against syncing your trophies with PSN afterwards though, because it may well increase your risk of getting banned.
CelesteBlue

Post by CelesteBlue »

Voxel you are a great hacker.
I saw your works, since a long time.
You open some doors, to go farther.

That Checker unlocking is a big present for me.
Thank you so much Voxel.

Return to “HENkaku”