Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[RELEASE] rinCheat

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
ipatemarian

Re: [RELEASE] rinCheat

Post by ipatemarian »

Rinnegatamante wrote:
ipatemarian wrote:Hello , i have a problem with the game Dead Nation . When i active plugings rinCheat ,it is being blocking with load , when i turn of plugins rinCheat the game goes . A solution for this game ? Thank you .
Try to hold L when launching the game (or rename the net_module.suprx in ux0:/data/rinCheat).

When I activate the plugins rinCheat affect and play Dead Nation ,I tried variant Try to hold L when launching the game (or rename the net_module.suprx in ux0:/data/rinCheat) not working :(
Mention after turn of plugins rinCheat the games go without problems.
Silent hill book of Memories go without any problems with rinCheat active.
Advertising
carma66

Post by carma66 »

Aaron2016 wrote:@Rinnegatamante
PCSH00187 Resident Evil: Revelations 2

Code: Select all

#Max BP
@0x89528F10 @0x98967F @4
#Raid-Modus Max Money
@0x89533A90 @0x98967F @4
More cheats in progress
hi, i am trying to use this cheats to resident evil revelations 2, but when i enable "Max BP" does not works, anything change, i am noob with thism how i can make the cheats to work? i have PCSH00187 version, but icant make work any cheat, can you helpme? i dont know how to use this plugin
Advertising
Rinnegatamante
VIP

Post by Rinnegatamante »

ipatemarian wrote:
Rinnegatamante wrote:
ipatemarian wrote:Hello , i have a problem with the game Dead Nation . When i active plugings rinCheat ,it is being blocking with load , when i turn of plugins rinCheat the game goes . A solution for this game ? Thank you .
Try to hold L when launching the game (or rename the net_module.suprx in ux0:/data/rinCheat).

When I activate the plugins rinCheat affect and play Dead Nation ,I tried variant Try to hold L when launching the game (or rename the net_module.suprx in ux0:/data/rinCheat) not working :(
Mention after turn of plugins rinCheat the games go without problems.
Silent hill book of Memories go without any problems with rinCheat active.
Unfortunately not every game works fine with rinCheat due to the massive resources it requires to run.
carma66 wrote:

#Max BP
@0x89528F10 @0x98967F @4
#Raid-Modus Max Money
@0x89533A90 @0x98967F @4
More cheats in progress
hi, i am trying to use this cheats to resident evil revelations 2, but when i enable "Max BP" does not works, anything change, i am noob with thism how i can make the cheats to work? i have PCSH00187 version, but icant make work any cheat, can you helpme? i dont know how to use this plugin
I noticed some cheats work only when the same language is selected for the game. Maybe that's the issue. Don't know what language Aaron2016 used to collect that offsets.
If you want, visit my website: http://rinnegatamante.it :D
joseph0042

Post by joseph0042 »

For some reason I can only see 21 cheats out of the 50+ I have in my database. Anyone know how I can fix this?
Aaron2016

Post by Aaron2016 »

Rinnegatamante wrote:
carma66 wrote:

#Max BP
@0x89528F10 @0x98967F @4
#Raid-Modus Max Money
@0x89533A90 @0x98967F @4
More cheats in progress
I noticed some cheats work only when the same language is selected for the game. Maybe that's the issue. Don't know what language Aaron2016 used to collect that offsets.
This is the asia version and the cheat codes had works, got it also only once tested. Could also be that the game after each start the offset new sorted and the offset change.
I know but not exactly. I have the cheat codes created with gohanmem and on rincheat converted, because rincheat very restricted to the memory accesses.
For more cheats see here:
wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=116&t=47459

With a eboot modification can be the cheat codes always activate for each.
carma66

Post by carma66 »

Aaron2016 wrote:
Rinnegatamante wrote:

With a eboot modification can be the cheat codes always activate for each.
I need unlimited BP for resident evil revelations, you know where i can find a modded eboot? or modded savegame? or cheats workinh on rincheat PLEASE?
carma66

Post by carma66 »

Abybody know any cheat for resident evil revelation 2? i need max BP, but rincheat doesnot works.
Alex_rac

Post by Alex_rac »

Hi
i have a request
can you add the show fps feature?
i think that it will be usefull to anyone want find cheat to force 60fps in psvita games like it was in some psp games.
marios92

Post by marios92 »

Alex_rac wrote:Hi
i have a request
can you add the show fps feature?
i think that it will be usefull to anyone want find cheat to force 60fps in psvita games like it was in some psp games.
What you say?
60FPS is not archiviable only on emulator? You mean 60fps for psp games via cheats on real hardware?
Alex_rac

Post by Alex_rac »

marios92 wrote: What you say?
60FPS is not archiviable only on emulator? You mean 60fps for psp games via cheats on real hardware?
actually i think that its possible to patch eboot.bin and use it on real hardware (obviously not all games can be handheld by the console) the emulator is used to facilitate the research of the cheat
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?pid=105227

+plus i ve heard that usually fighting games runs at 60fps ( a plugin that show the fps on screen will clean any doubt)

please correct me if i m in mistake

Return to “HENkaku”