Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PSM and Henkaku.

The PlayStation Mobile SDK and Unity for PlayStation Mobile can be downloaded here: http://www.playstation.com/psm/
MistyGun

PSM and Henkaku.

Post by MistyGun »

Hi everybody, first of all im sorry if this is not the place to talk about this subject.
I would like to thanks to all the persons that have worked on the psvita, and that allowed us to use vpks, psp emu, and all other stuff on the psvita.
My first question is, are we going to be able to have our own "PlayStation®Mobile Developer Assistant" ?
And, a question brings an other one, thanks again to all the new stuff that we have, can we hope for a futur port of Ps2 games on the vita ? (not a emulation, i know that the vita can't handle it).
Thanks. :D
Advertising
Marwqi

Re: PSM and Henkaku.

Post by Marwqi »

You just said yourself the vita can not handle ps2 games so why do you bother asking?
Oh you want to port those games? Oh sure like do you have their sources and can like minimize the cpu/gpu stuff so it runs on psp?

If you want ps2 buy urself a ps2 jeez...

As for the psm dev thing I do not know anything but I really wnt to see a sdk/unity setup which can compile runnable vpks would be beast for mannnnnyy people. And thus some good games may come out just like that. Because you know Unity is a game dev engine and its easy and fast.

Hope someone works on this as I do not own a Pc to do this. I do not even know whete to start :'!
Advertising

Return to “PSM & PSM Unity”