Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Some Questions / SKY3DS PLUS and a New Nintendo 3DS

Everything that is 3DS related but doesn't go in any other subforum
CnCore

Some Questions / SKY3DS PLUS and a New Nintendo 3DS

Post by CnCore »

Hi Guys,

i have some Questions about the New Flashcard. "Sky3DS Plus".

i would like to buy my Girlfriend a New Nintendo 3DS, with a Flashcard, but does the Sky3DS Plus supports the New Nintendo 3DS Firmware 11.1.0-33E ? Because i would order a New Nintendo 3DS on Amazon.
I know the newest Firmware is 11.1.0-34E but i dont think that any of Amazons New Nintendo 3DS will allready have this firmware.

So can i buy a Sky3DS Plus , and the New Nintendo 3DS on Amazon without any worrys ?

And how does it work after that, is it like in the old times with the Nintendo DS Supercards ?

Thx you Guys.

CnCore
Advertising
Last edited by fate6 on Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved to 3DS/General
fate6
Big Beholder

Re: Some Questions / SKY3DS PLUS and a New Nintendo 3DS

Post by fate6 »

The cart will work but some games will fail to launch(Only some really new ones that can detect it iirc) and you are at a serious risk of getting the system banned due to shared cart headers.
Might I suggest CFW?

https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki
Advertising
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
CnCore

Post by CnCore »

Thx for the info fate, but where can I get a new 3ds with firmware 11.1.0? If you know please tell me ;)

Thx

Cncore
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

You update it via wifi? im not sure what you are asking especially since the lower the firmware the better for installing a9lh.
(You then update after installing CFW BTW)
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
CnCore

Post by CnCore »

I mean, I don't have a Nintendo 3ds yet. So I would like to buy one with the right firmware. But I'm not sure were I can get one with 11.1.0 you know what I mean?
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

11.1 is the very latest so you actually don't want one that high, Granted all of them can be downgraded at the moment iirc so it doesn't really matter.
IMHO just grab one in the color you think she would like.

Return to “General”