Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[RELEASE] rinCheat

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
Oguri

Re: [BETA-RELEASE | TESTERS NEEDED] rinCheat

Post by Oguri »

Rinnegatamante wrote:
Oguri wrote:SAO: Hollow Fragment crashes on trying to boot (I first though I messed up my dump before I remembered I got this installed lol)
Killzone Merc: Sometimes crashes during the loading screen for the first mission, once I managed to get to actually play I had some stuttering/stopping from time to time.
Crashes reports without a psp2dmp files are just useless.
Obs, sorry.
I'll upload & link them tomorrow.
Advertising
NeopunkFeatMongoOma

Post by NeopunkFeatMongoOma »

vosman wrote:ftp can't upload files to PC
yes it does
try another client, e.g. FileZilla
Advertising
CPUzX

Post by CPUzX »

dbzgts wrote:Tried dragonball z battle of z
Use savegame hex edit
http://imgur.com/pKbTFrS
mikester112

Post by mikester112 »

Tried Oreshika (boots in MMC). It crashes when I start an absolute search. Here's the crash dump: http://www.mediafire.com/download/fmkyy ... in.psp2dmp

how to use rincheat

Post by 11770 »

ive gotten results down to 7 on a byte search looking for a 2 digit value i changed the value in the searcher then hit inject value but nothing happens? attempted to mod aura points for the blue scythe chick on trillion, if that helps
chrisssj3

Post by chrisssj3 »

Does this work with my Maidump DOAX3? export/import save works.. but i dunno on cheat?
Some1 said on discord rincheat doesnt work with maidump.

I may have found offsets for girl/owner money DOAX3.

Found value 6A 55 09. which is owner money. does that mean the checksum offset is always at 00000630? (the nr's at the left site in hex edit...
And
86 87 01 girl money @0000F3B0
Offset girl money0000F3B0
Offset owner money 00000630
???
marios92

Post by marios92 »

Ok, i'm try now to be more clearer:
i created plugins folder in ux0. Inside i put rinCheat.suprx and game.txt. I've checked for good about double extension. In game txt i've add this line:
ux0:plugins/rinCheat.suprx 1

I tried two vitamin dumps and plugin dont start at all, dont work, menu dont show. Is clear now?
But why? Someone have my same problem? I think that plugins dont work on all psv models... (anyway i have psvita 1000 3g, eur)
NeopunkFeatMongoOma

Post by NeopunkFeatMongoOma »

marios92 wrote:Ok, i'm try now to be more clearer:
i created plugins folder in ux0. Inside i put rinCheat.suprx and game.txt. I've checked for good about double extension. In game txt i've add this line:
ux0:plugins/rinCheat.suprx 1

I tried two vitamin dumps and plugin dont start at all, dont work, menu dont show. Is clear now?
But why? Someone have my same problem? I think that plugins dont work on all psv models... (anyway i have psvita 1000 3g, eur)
have the same console as you, works for me

dumb question but do you press select+start ingame to open the menu? does amphetamine work? (you gotta hold select for 2-3 seconds there)
which games did you try?
chrisssj3 wrote:Does this work with my Maidump DOAX3? export/import save works.. but i dunno on cheat?
Some1 said on discord rincheat doesnt work with maidump.

I may have found offsets for girl/owner money DOAX3.

Found value 6A 55 09. which is owner money. does that mean the checksum offset is always at 00000630? (the nr's at the left site in hex edit...
And
86 87 01 girl money @0000F3B0
Offset girl money0000F3B0
Offset owner money 00000630
???
yes, it should always be at the same offset in the savefile, if the file is normally structured
did you search for little endian values? most games seem to use them
just cause there is a value at a certajn offset it doesn't mean the checksum is there too, how do you know there are checksums? have you tried changing values?
Last edited by NeopunkFeatMongoOma on Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rinnegatamante
VIP

Post by Rinnegatamante »

mikester112 wrote:Tried Oreshika (boots in MMC). It crashes when I start an absolute search. Here's the crash dump: http://www.mediafire.com/download/fmkyy ... in.psp2dmp
Wow, the game actually uses a different thread id for main thread, that's why it crashed, going to fix this.

EDIT: Fix'd: https://github.com/Rinnegatamante/rinCh ... 2517eeb9f2
If you want, visit my website: http://rinnegatamante.it :D
marios92

Post by marios92 »

NeopunkFeatMongoOma wrote: dumb question but do you press select+start ingame to open the menu? does amphetamine work? (you gotta hold select for 2-3 seconds there)
I didn't tried amphetamin.
Obviously, i pressed select+start (even by holding those buttons), but dont work
The game i've tried: Shinobido 2 (US) and Metal Slug 3 (US)

Return to “HENkaku”