Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[RELEASE] AccountSwitcher

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
umar95

Re: [RELEASE] AccountSwitcher

Post by umar95 »

I can't get this to work.

-I saved my main acount using the 2nd option.
-I unslaved my memory card
-I proceed to Restore This System and say no to deactivate and format
-Vita boots up again

-I've tried logging in with a different account or even just a trial run with signing in but a prompt follows saying memory card is linked to my main account and I can't use it without formatting.

???

Did unslaving not work? Or am I misunderstanding of how this works?
Advertising
rjshooter

Post by rjshooter »

Hi pendor, I'm back with a (kinda same) report.

As usual, followed the instruction, and this time, since HENkaku can spoof the PSN, I can login/access PSN without a hitch.
BUT, when I attempt to save my account, still says that some files are missing so I can't save my account :/
The weird thing is, I found out I'm still missing act.dat (weird, It should be activated because I already successfully signed in to PSN).
Which is why I tried "Activate Device", but it's not working. Iit says I need to check my credentials/internet connection when my vita is already connected to a Wifi, not my connection probs tho.

I'm sure I'm not doing anything wrong this time. (AccountSwitcher v2.3)
Advertising
PS Vita FAT 3.60 PCH-1007 (Taiwan) [Henkaku] [Vitamin]
psvita

Post by psvita »

Hello,
i need some help. this amazing app for vita was released that allowed to switch psn accounts on vita.
but now im not able to use it now.
i reinstalled the app becuz of a update, but now when i open the app the current account the app is showing is "not found".
and when i go to save current account this shows up.
you can`t save this account : profile cannot be found
im on 3.60 with latest henkaku with working psn.
pls can any one help
Mr.iCE

Post by Mr.iCE »

Hi,

very nice app !
I'll wait to use it until the the issues are resolved from the guys above :)
But I have little request, do you see any chance to include a history deleter like the Vita Toolbox does?
I'd would (imo) make sense to wipe the history while switiching an account (automatically while selecting another account) and manually when the user desires :)

I hope this isn't an issue for you :)

Kindest regards,
iCE
pendor

Post by pendor »

If anyone experiences crashes of any sort, please send the psp2dmp files to me so I can check what might be wrong.
rjshooter wrote:Hi pendor, I'm back with a (kinda same) report.

As usual, followed the instruction, and this time, since HENkaku can spoof the PSN, I can login/access PSN without a hitch.
BUT, when I attempt to save my account, still says that some files are missing so I can't save my account :/
The weird thing is, I found out I'm still missing act.dat (weird, It should be activated because I already successfully signed in to PSN).
Which is why I tried "Activate Device", but it's not working. Iit says I need to check my credentials/internet connection when my vita is already connected to a Wifi, not my connection probs tho.

Can you activate it via Vita-Activator? It uses the exact same code. Also, Henkaku does PSN spoofing, you should be able to activate it normally from Settings.
Mr.iCE wrote: But I have little request, do you see any chance to include a history deleter like the Vita Toolbox does?
I've been thinking about something like that, I'll look into it once the main features are stable enough. The app alread clears some stuff when switching to prevent some issues.

Can't see any source though, I would need to know what it really does to implement it.
Mr.iCE

Post by Mr.iCE »

pendor wrote:
Mr.iCE wrote: But I have little request, do you see any chance to include a history deleter like the Vita Toolbox does?
I've been thinking about something like that, I'll look into it once the main features are stable enough. The app alread clears some stuff when switching to prevent some issues.

Can't see any source though, I would need to know what it really does to implement it.
You should contact @kanadeengel on twitter, he made the first history wiper ... dunno if the Vitatoolbox guy will share his source tho.

Can you tell what you are currently working on? can't wait to use this app, but it seems to have some trouble currently :/
pendor

Post by pendor »

Mr.iCE wrote:? can't wait to use this app, but it seems to have some trouble currently :/
Seems to be working for most people who bothered to read the instructions. There's only one thing i'd like to fix, something i suspect its a mem leak. But overall it works.

Do you have anything to report?
rjshooter

Post by rjshooter »

pendor wrote:If anyone experiences crashes of any sort, please send the psp2dmp files to me so I can check what might be wrong.

Can you activate it via Vita-Activator? It uses the exact same code. Also, Henkaku does PSN spoofing, you should be able to activate it normally from Settings.
Yeah I can activate via Vita-Activator, and my account can be saved successfully, thanks.

Still, I don't know why act.dat is not appear even-though I already activate via setting, also since the vita activator via accountswitcher isn't working, maybe you can do something about it?
PS Vita FAT 3.60 PCH-1007 (Taiwan) [Henkaku] [Vitamin]
pendor

Post by pendor »

rjshooter wrote:
pendor wrote:If anyone experiences crashes of any sort, please send the psp2dmp files to me so I can check what might be wrong.

Yeah I can activate via Vita-Activator, and my account can be saved successfully, thanks.

Still, I don't know why act.dat is not appear even-though I already activate via setting, also since the vita activator via accountswitcher isn't working, maybe you can do something about it?
I'll look into it, but it's pretty much the exact same code. Did you do both steps? The first one generates the file and the second copies it to the proper place? Maybe I should just copy that automatically.
KCO

Post by KCO »

I'm about to do this so that my brother can play with your account but what about trophies vpks dumps and saved games that I have?

I did not want upload trophies and saved games to psn, I'll have to do it now?

Return to “HENkaku”