Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[RELEASE] AccountSwitcher

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
VibrantBlue

Re: [RELEASE] AccountSwitcher

Post by VibrantBlue »

Hey there, so I downloaded the latest version, my device is activated, as I can use games and the like. But when I use it, it says Current Account: *NOT FOUND*

Is there a way for me to get around this? I know someone else here had the issue but I don't see a solution at the current time. Thanks for any help in advance! :D

EDIT1: Okay, so I solved this by logging in with my second account, activating it, and saving it. Then I restored back to my main account, activated it, and saved it.
Advertising
Original Xbox (180gb)
Sega Saturn (Chip, Switch)
PS1 (Chip), PS2 (FMCB 180GB), PSP 2000 (128GB), PS3 Slim (500GB), PS VITA 2000 (64GB Henkaku), PS4, 4TB
Gamecube with GBA Player, New3DS (32GB MicroSD), Wii U (1TB HDD with 64GB SD Card + vWii Softmodded)
pendor

Post by pendor »

New build uploaded with henkaku offline support.
Advertising
Filippo94

Post by Filippo94 »

I tired using the app, and it seems it succeffully saved and unlocked the memory from my account, but when I restore the system, when I enter the new account, it says "You have to access with the account connected with this device. (NP-2100-3)". In the PSN settings the old account name is still there, and it is preventing me from entering the new account. Did I miss something? Thanks in advance :D

Edit: Resolved by unlocking the memory, removing it, and resetting the entire system. I've accessed using the inizial PSN account activation function.
PSP Fat cfw 6.60 Pro-C2
PSVita Fat 3.60 taiHen
StepS

Post by StepS »

Good work. I haven't tried it yet (been using the manual method), but does it also backup ur0:/user/00/np/myprofile.dat? This doesn't have any effect on the account switching technically, but if not backed up it'll show you incorrect information in the "PlayStation Network" menu in Settings. Just a small visual bug (fixed after signing in), but still would be great to see fixed. And now that I think about it, perhaps other stuff from ur0:/user/ should be backed up. I'd apply the change myself but I haven't been able to find any source code in the repository, thus I'm writing this. Do you know when we can expect the source to be out? Thanks. :)
vincent5753

Post by vincent5753 »

Is that normal to see molecularshell like this?Image
HAVE A 3.35 AND 3.60 VERSION VITA.
pendor

Post by pendor »

StepS wrote:Good work. I haven't tried it yet (been using the manual method), but does it also backup ur0:/user/00/np/myprofile.dat? This doesn't have any effect on the account switching technically, but if not backed up it'll show you incorrect information in the "PlayStation Network" menu in Settings. Just a small visual bug (fixed after signing in), but still would be great to see fixed. And now that I think about it, perhaps other stuff from ur0:/user/ should be backed up. I'd apply the change myself but I haven't been able to find any source code in the repository, thus I'm writing this. Do you know when we can expect the source to be out? Thanks. :)
I'll add myprofile.dat then, thanks for the tip. And yeah, some other stuff should be backup up, I've been talking to some people about it but havent had the time to really look into it yet.

Regarding source, its my first c app ever and I'm not really confortable with the code, pretty sure there are bad practices everywhere. But I'm even less confortable releasing binaries without source, so I guess I'll clean it up a little and push it to the repo later today.
vincent5753 wrote:Is that normal to see molecularshell like this?Image
Can't see your image. Upload it somewhere else.
faythdus

Post by faythdus »

After use I can not Sync trophie online, can you fix this error?
pendor

Post by pendor »

New build. OP updated.

Edit: Two builds, actually. I forgot to upload the safe build.
djricekcn

Post by djricekcn »

No matter how many times I reboot the device and reinstall the app it crashes the app
C2-1282-1 error
pendor

Post by pendor »

djricekcn wrote:No matter how many times I reboot the device and reinstall the app it crashes the app
C2-1282-1 error
Version?

Return to “HENkaku”