Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

In need of help

Everything that is PSVita-related but doesn't go in any other subforum
jem59

In need of help

Post by jem59 »

So I've read and tried everything I could find but nothing worked, this is my problem, I have a 3.18 Vita with the Talkman Tokyo exploit and a few days ago I accidentally deleted the game, I tried restoring the Vita then copying the game from a PS3 but I only get the error E-80558325, I really dont want to update and buy that new exploit, is there something I can do or I should just give up?

I've tried unpluggin from PC and pluggin to PS3 with Open CMA, QCMA and didn't work.
Advertising
Ralph1611

Re: In need of help

Post by Ralph1611 »

Same problem as me... I keep getting that error trying to copy anything over. I tried EVERYTHING!!!! If you find something out, let me know.. Ill let you know too.
Advertising
RadiantMonolith

Post by RadiantMonolith »

Bumping this, because I can't get it to work for some reason.
CelesteBlue

Post by CelesteBlue »

RadiantMonolith wrote:Bumping this, because I can't get it to work for some reason.
Update to 3.60 -> henkaku !
RadiantMonolith

CelesteBlue wrote:
RadiantMonolith wrote:Bumping this, because I can't get it to work for some reason.
Thanks, I already did. What can henkaku do in order to activate the Vita without having to go through the PS3 activation method? I keep getting the same error again and again.
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

RadiantMonolith wrote:
CelesteBlue wrote:
Thanks, I already did. What can henkaku do in order to activate the Vita without having to go through the PS3 activation method? I keep getting the same error again and again.
You don't need an account on the Vita to use HENkaku but if you want to activate the system on your account then only the PS3 can do it.

No idea what that issue of yours is.
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
RadiantMonolith

Neither do I. I keep getting the error, but my Vita 1000 has no problem transferring. I've tried reinstalling the Vita completely, but to no avail.

I found ZombieWizzard's Vita Activator and used that instead - https://github.com/ZombieWizzard/vita-a ... r/releases

I still can't transfer from my PS3 though, but that's that I guess.

Return to “General”