Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Vita Update Blocker 3.60!! :D

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita
Wizigard

Re: Vita Update Blocker 3.60!! :D

Post by Wizigard »

Mine doesn't work either, I connect, program does it's stuff and I get update prompt. Might be regional issue though as I'm on Japanese PSN. Still a nice try tho
Advertising
maxivo

Post by maxivo »

Someone some solution ?!?
Advertising
webjacky

Post by webjacky »

Still doesn't work to me.. It blocks the update but still can't access the store... Need a solution to install a PSP game for VHBL :|
dorothy

Post by dorothy »

Getting \nw-2293-6\ too. Advices from the internet (like manual dns) do not work.
Also, i need this everything to activate a system. Is there another way?
frostvi3n

Post by frostvi3n »

Aint working for me anymore , used to work around 2 weeks ago or something , but now it wont , anything i do keeps asking me to update...
Localhorst86

Post by Localhorst86 »

You can not use the vita update blocker anymore to access the PSN.

To install games on your device you are either going to need a PS3 with access to the PSN (i.e. latest OFW or CFW) or you need to have a CMA Backup of the PSP Title on your PC.

To use your PS3:

- Download the game from the PSN to your PS3. Do not install, just download.
- run vita update blocker on your PC and set the proxy on your vita to your PCs IP Adress.
- run the content manager on your Vita and connect to your PS3 and copy over the game

To use your existing CMA Backup simply use QCMA and connect your Vita to your PC and transfer it over.

If you have access to neither of the two options you are currently out of luck and can't access your games without updating to 3.61.
PSP 3004 1B 6.61-LME 2.3
PSV 1004 3.60 OFW
PSTV 1016 3.60 OFW
halfdragonheart

Post by halfdragonheart »

Can anyone confirm vita update blocker is still working by now?
I purchased some games from flash sale yesterday but I am away from my PS TV right now
By the way Is there any trick to download a PS1 game from PSN on PC and transfer it to VITA?
jdestroyer97

Post by jdestroyer97 »

halfdragonheart wrote:Can anyone confirm vita update blocker is still working by now?
I purchased some games from flash sale yesterday but I am away from my PS TV right now
By the way Is there any trick to download a PS1 game from PSN on PC and transfer it to VITA?
I believe this thread has the answer you are looking for

http://www.wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.ph ... 4&start=40
HarmfulMushroom

Post by HarmfulMushroom »

halfdragonheart wrote:Can anyone confirm vita update blocker is still working by now?
No, only way to get new games onto your 3.60 console is to either have a second vita updated to 3.61 or use a PS3.
VitaTV

Post by VitaTV »

Anyway to use vitaupdateblocker on Mac without installing Windows

Return to “HENkaku”