Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Is HENkaku safe?

HENkaku is a native Homebrew Enabler for the PS Vita and PS TV. It lets you run homebrews on the PS Vita

Is HENkaku safe?

Post by 950931 »

A day after installing HENkaku my psn account got hacked. They added $30 from my paypal and tried to buy a fifa game. Luckily paypal noticed some unusual activity and temporarily limited my account. Is this a coincidence or related ?
Advertising
xErwin

Re: Is HENkaku safe?

Post by xErwin »

950931 wrote:A day after installing HENkaku my psn account got hacked. They added $30 from my paypal and tried to buy a fifa game. Luckily paypal noticed some unusual activity and temporarily limited my account. Is this a coincidence or related ?

Coincidence! HENkaku isnt related to psn at all!, if it was we all would be banned by now!
Advertising
h4x0rgt

Post by h4x0rgt »

Coincidence, better checkout your PC for malware
humbertosnk

Post by humbertosnk »

Just in case go to settings->playstation network and log out. You still have internet but without psn.

Post by 950931 »

xErwin wrote:Coincidence! HENkaku isnt related to psn at all!, if it was we all would be banned by now!
Your probably right just weird it happened a day after installing.
ShrineFox

Post by ShrineFox »

You probably got keylogged or phished somewhere. If you use the same password for everything (including your PSN account) that makes you even more vulnerable when this happens. I take it that your PayPal password is the same if they got that far, for instance. I suggest changing them everywhere, doing a virus scan, and being more careful from now on
Ronobono

Post by Ronobono »

I dont get why they would wanna steal money just to put it on your psn account and then buy you a game? Lol

Post by 950931 »

Ronobono wrote:I dont get why they would wanna steal money just to put it on your psn account and then buy you a game? Lol
They tried game was still in the cart with $30 in wallet and game cost $39.99
Lion_Amongst_Men

Post by Lion_Amongst_Men »

Henkaku has nothing to do with it, you might wanna check and see if anyone you know probably did it unless your going on tons of **** and malicious sites. If thats the case its kind of your fault.
Haxxor Entusiast ◕‿◕。♫♬♪ ♩♭♪
Twitter @PersephoneVican
Playstation3 OFW latest
PS Vita 3.60 Henkaku
PS4 Latest
Alienware 14
3ds XL

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Return to “HENkaku”