Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

New forum layout.

Acid_Snake
Retired Mod

New forum layout.

Post by Acid_Snake »

We've changed the forum layout to make it easier to navigate, focusing on newer consoles while keeping older ones organized for historical and documenting purposes.
And of course we'd love to have you guy's feedback about it.
Advertising
fouadtjuhmaster

Re: New forum layout.

Post by fouadtjuhmaster »

Well, I kinda disagree with seeing the PSP section under 'other platforms' while example the Wii U section (which has not much to do with Wololo.net) having it's own forum.
Advertising
Acid_Snake
Retired Mod

Post by Acid_Snake »

fouadtjuhmaster wrote:Well, I kinda disagree with seeing the PSP section under 'other platforms' while example the Wii U section (which has not much to do with Wololo.net) having it's own forum.
wololo.net has always been a general hacking and programming site, but we've always specialized on PSP/Vita hacking, but now we've decided to bring more console hacking related news as well, I've already explained this, we're going on a different direction and tbh the forum was becoming a big mess, now everything is more organized.
RandQalan

Post by RandQalan »

Acid_Snake wrote:
fouadtjuhmaster wrote:Well, I kinda disagree with seeing the PSP section under 'other platforms' while example the Wii U section (which has not much to do with Wololo.net) having it's own forum.
wololo.net has always been a general hacking and programming site, but we've always specialized on PSP/Vita hacking, but now we've decided to bring more console hacking related news as well, I've already explained this, we're going on a different direction and tbh the forum was becoming a big mess, now everything is more organized.
Only real problem is should it not be all supported systems even shield and the xbox as well ect.
fouadtjuhmaster

Post by fouadtjuhmaster »

Wolfmade wrote: I agree totally. Why does the Wii U have its own section?
Acid_Snake wrote:I've already explained this
@Wolfmade he explains it here: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=38278&start=10
Acid_Snake
Retired Mod

Post by Acid_Snake »

RandQalan wrote:Only real problem is should it not be all supported systems even shield and the xbox as well ect.
shield falls more into the android category, and the xbox is not a console I agree with, so I didn't take it into consideration. Also microsoft has been aggressively attacking xbone hackers, way more than Sony with geohotz.
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

In Microsofts defense those hackers did far worse then graf_chokolo and geohotz ever did
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
RandQalan

Post by RandQalan »

Acid_Snake wrote:
RandQalan wrote:Only real problem is should it not be all supported systems even shield and the xbox as well ect.
shield falls more into the android category, and the xbox is not a console I agree with, so I didn't take it into consideration. Also microsoft has been aggressively attacking xbone hackers, way more than Sony with geohotz.
maybe hand held category especially since this forum was founded on such ;)

Instead of other
bronywhocodes

Post by bronywhocodes »

What about a wii section? The wifi already has a nice community with games like ironing madden.
I am a coder. Python is My favourite. Also, here's my consoles that I can hack

Wii [unhacked (plz tutorial on how to code for wii)]
Psp go (6.61 pro cfw unbridled)
Darth Agnon

Post by Darth Agnon »

Wondering, is Ezoic (see http://makesmarttv.net/yes-ezoic-actual ... tradeoffs/) the reason wololo.net has been looking different every time I visit it these past few months? Bit of a pity, as consistent website design is nice, and most of the time, the homepage appears with some out of place, hideously ugly, junk theme. Sometimes is even a bit difficult to find the standard links on the homepage.

Guess there's no such thing as free, though...
Not sure which forum or topic to post this in.

Live long and prosper.
Like Wagic? Check out my custom themes, etc. at viewtopic.php?f=2&t=44148
Wololo's article: http://wololo.net/2016/07/14/new-wagic- ... rth-agnon/

Return to “Announcements”