Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Qcma - Crossplatform content manager for the PSVita

Open discussions on programming specifically for the PS Vita.
Forum rules
Forum rule Nº 15 is strictly enforced in this subforum.
Taronish3

Re: Qcma - Cross-platform content manager for the PSVita (0.

Post by Taronish3 »

Hi bro start vita in recovery reboot it then see. And restart pc then start qcma offline
Advertising
i love my psvita wololo site rocks . PSVITA h-encore enso 3.65 PlayStation® waiting for ps3 emu on PS vita
Trophies
PSNTrophy
Aroth

Post by Aroth »

Taronish3 wrote:Hi bro start vita in recovery reboot it then see. And restart pc then start qcma offline
So in over the course of the last few hours and repeated uninstalls and reinstalls of both CMA, Open CMA and QCMA, I was finally able to get my vita to connect to CMA via USB with the Open CMA patch installed. Unfortunately it seems QCMA is required for installing *** and while before I could get the vita to connect to QCMA over both wifi and usb (albeit with a "you must update" message on both), now I cannot get the vita to connect to QCMA over USB at all. Just "Could not connect to the PC".

I did try your suggestion but seeing as atm I cannot connect via USB, I am a bit scr..ed.

edit: Got it to connect to QCMA again by reinstalling QCMA (suspect I will be unable to connect to OpenCMA now), and I am back to "You must update the system software".

Seems to me that QCMA is not properly blocking the update request anymore.
Advertising
Last edited by Aroth on Tue Dec 01, 2015 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Taronish3

Post by Taronish3 »

Both qcma/Sony opencma drivers are different install any one after a uninstall I suggest remove both and restart pc install qcma restart pc and see.
i love my psvita wololo site rocks . PSVITA h-encore enso 3.65 PlayStation® waiting for ps3 emu on PS vita
Trophies
PSNTrophy
Taronish3

Post by Taronish3 »

Aroth wrote:
Taronish3 wrote:Hi bro start vita in recovery reboot it then see. And restart pc then start qcma offline
So in over the course of the last few hours and repeated uninstalls and reinstalls of both CMA, Open CMA and QCMA, I was finally able to get my vita to connect to CMA via USB with the Open CMA patch installed. Unfortunately it seems QCMA is required for installing *** and while before I could get the vita to connect to QCMA over both wifi and usb (albeit with a "you must update" message on both), now I cannot get the vita to connect to QCMA over USB at all. Just "Could not connect to the PC".

I did try your suggestion but seeing as atm I cannot connect via USB, I am a bit scr..ed.

edit: Got it to connect to QCMA again by reinstalling QCMA (suspect I will be unable to connect to OpenCMA now), and I am back to "You must update the system software".

And don't be scared.
Trophies
PSNTrophy
Aroth

Post by Aroth »

Taronish3 wrote:Both qcma/Sony opencma drivers are different install any one after a uninstall I suggest remove both and restart pc install qcma restart pc and see.
Just edited my post, but yeah. I got it to reconnect to QCMA by reinstalling it and rebooting the computer, but now it demands a system update again. Everything I am seeing points to the "offline mode" feature of QCMA being flat broken.
Aroth

Post by Aroth »

Taronish3 wrote:
Aroth wrote:

And don't be scared.
I typed S C R E W E D and it decided that needed to be censored.
Taronish3

Post by Taronish3 »

Hey did u restart vita via recovery restart first.
Trophies
PSNTrophy
Aroth

Post by Aroth »

Taronish3 wrote:Hey did u restart vita via recovery restart first.
Yes. Several times. In fact airplane mode has been enabled and wifi disabled for the last 3+ hours.

I will try it again though.

I did notice that for the last month or two every "working" method to bypass the update check with QCMA involved using VitaUpdateBlocker which no longer works.
Aroth

Post by Aroth »

Aroth wrote:
Taronish3 wrote:Hey did u restart vita via recovery restart first.
Yes. Several times. In fact airplane mode has been enabled and wifi disabled for the last 3+ hours.

I will try it again though.

I did notice that for the last month or two every "working" method to bypass the update check with QCMA involved using VitaUpdateBlocker which no longer works.
Turned of the vita and booted into recovery. Restarted from inside recovery.

As soon as I try to connect with the CMA app... "You must update the system software of this system."

I am telling you that QCMA does not block the update anymore. That is the only reasonable take away from this.

>_>

<_<

I figured it out.

Back when I was initially having trouble getting it to connect to the pc one of the things I saw was that 3.5x needed a custom protocol version of 2000010 so I set it to that and suddently it was connecting via usb, but getting the update message.

On a whim I just changed it back to "Latest" to see what would happen and now it works and doesn't prompt to update.

Thanks for trying to help, even if it turned out to be a Type-10 error in the end.
Last edited by Aroth on Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Taronish3

Post by Taronish3 »

Hey is there an update file in your notification tab in vita do delete and disable auto download update in system setting.
Trophies
PSNTrophy

Return to “Programming and Security”