Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[Official TN-V bugs thread] report all your problems here

Total_Noob's PSP Emulator Custom Firmware for the Vita. CEF can be downloaded here.
qwikrazor87
Guru

Re: [Official TN-V bugs thread] report all your problems her

Post by qwikrazor87 »

try disabling all plugins, then enable again one at a time to see which plugin is crashing.
Advertising
PSP 2001 - TA-085 - 6.61 PRO-C2
PS Vita 3G - PCH-1101 - 3.65 HENkaku Ensō
Alcatel phone - Android 8.1.0
Laptop - Toshiba Satellite L305D-S5974 - Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
ronnyc4

Post by ronnyc4 »

3.52 TN-V11 bubble, tested and work fine.
but black screen on kingdom hearts bbs fm (en), after psp logo its just black screen. after that it cannot be turn off, i have to go to recovery menu to restart vita.
i don't have many games to test, so i don't know if this game the only one.
ps: the game work fine with ark.
Advertising
Raizuke

Post by Raizuke »

I've had the same issue. I've deleted TN-V, installed ARK with Filler and deleted flash directory in ms0 then finally reinstalled TN-V.
but can you help me how to install filer to ark 2 and what specific folder should i be deleting? noob here

edit
I've already figure it out, i didnt have to install a filer too..i just use the ark 2 built-in delete command and delete the flash folder in mso.. by the way, thank you :)
Last edited by Raizuke on Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Raizuke

Post by Raizuke »

qwikrazor87 wrote:try disabling all plugins, then enable again one at a time to see which plugin is crashing.
i havent had any plugins sir, by the way thanks for your response, i really admire your work here, hoping to be as good as you in coding..
qwikrazor87
Guru

Post by qwikrazor87 »

Raizuke wrote:i havent had any plugins sir, by the way thanks for your response, i really admire your work here, hoping to be as good as you in coding..
hmm, try deleting ms0:/flash/ and reinstall 660.PBP from recovery menu.
Just keep practicing.
Raizuke

Post by Raizuke »

hmm, try deleting ms0:/flash/ and reinstall 660.PBP from recovery menu.
Just keep practicing.
thank you for your help and also to szczuru..
it now finally works, but I only use the built-in delete command of ark 2 instead of installing filer, is it okay?
qwikrazor87
Guru

Post by qwikrazor87 »

Raizuke wrote:thank you for your help and also to szczuru..
it now finally works, but I only use the built-in delete command of ark 2 instead of installing filer, is it okay?
yeah, that's ok, doesn't need to be Filer, as long as you can manage files.
X-death

Post by X-death »

Hi all,

i have an issue with some of my old savedata.
When my PSTV is on 3.36 i have made two exploit on it : ARK-2 and TNV11.
with these exploit i have made some save for PSP game like :
-Final Fantasy I
-Tales Of Eternia
-Parasite Eve Third Birthday
I have updated to 3.51 for downloading PSM Unity and enjoying Rejuvenate.

with the recent news i have sucessfully ré-installed ARK and TNV11 on my PSTV but when i lanch ISO i have an error with savedata and both exploit.
Can't load savedata because it's corrupted

Did you have any ways for fixing that ?
I can post some savedata if it's needed ?
Playstation TV PSNOVA JAP 3.60 Henkaku
JKelvin92

Help Needed

Post by JKelvin92 »

Hello Guys,

That's my first post so if I break any rules please feel free to correct them.
I have two PS Vita (3.36 and 3.52) I tried this tutorial for both and for my 3.52 everything went ok, but for my 3.36 did not work at all (sometimes I get a black/white screen and sometimes I get the C1-blahblah error)
I tried 3 or more different tutorials and TN-V11 files (tried using 3.5x, 3.3x and others found on google/youtube) none worked. Can someone please tell me what could be? I tried the direct link TN-V11 for 3.3x on download section but the others on ZLOAD I couldn't because the site is out for now.
Information:
PS Vita on 3.36FW
Base Games tried: King of Pool and PATAPON
TN-V11 files tried: 3.5x from wololo direct link and 3.3x also from wololo direct link
Error: Sometimes White/Black screen sometimes C1-xxxxx-xx (I dont remember de code) error

I was thinking to buy Ape Scape as base game...what do you guys think it can be? or what can I do?
Ps: I heard that the files for download might be missing something, can someone please upload the TN-V11 files for 3.36 that has tested already and worked?
MotaOff

Re: Help Needed

Post by MotaOff »

JKelvin92 wrote:Hello Guys,

That's my first post so if I break any rules please feel free to correct them.
I have two PS Vita (3.36 and 3.52) I tried this tutorial for both and for my 3.52 everything went ok, but for my 3.36 did not work at all (sometimes I get a black/white screen and sometimes I get the C1-blahblah error)
I tried 3 or more different tutorials and TN-V11 files (tried using 3.5x, 3.3x and others found on google/youtube) none worked. Can someone please tell me what could be? I tried the direct link TN-V11 for 3.3x on download section but the others on ZLOAD I couldn't because the site is out for now.
Information:
PS Vita on 3.36FW
Base Games tried: King of Pool and PATAPON
TN-V11 files tried: 3.5x from wololo direct link and 3.3x also from wololo direct link
Error: Sometimes White/Black screen sometimes C1-xxxxx-xx (I dont remember de code) error

I was thinking to buy Ape Scape as base game...what do you guys think it can be? or what can I do?
Ps: I heard that the files for download might be missing something, can someone please upload the TN-V11 files for 3.36 that has tested already and worked?
I have the exactly same problem on OFW 3.36, had white screen with this zett tutorial

http://wololo.net/2015/10/11/tutorial-i ... -psp-game/

And had black screen with this other, using different save files. On this try I got the c1-2858-3 error

http://hackinformer.com/PlayStationGuid ... tgame.html

everything had gone perfectly fine (email, having the savefiles on vita) until I tried to load recovery menu from TN-V, the only unorthodox thing I might have done was add 660.pbp later to the savefiles, as the zett only tells to place it in just before opening the TN-V bubble.

I used echochrome demo for PSP as a basegame, could that have been the problem? Would be better to get a full game?

Return to “TN CEF”