Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

3.55 memory card put on 3.52 ps vita/tv?

Discuss official PS Vita games here
jazneo

3.55 memory card put on 3.52 ps vita/tv?

Post by jazneo »

can you put 3.52 game data memory card on a 3.55 ps vita/tv then download somthing from 3.55 then take the memory card back out put in the 3.52 ps vita/tv it same psn account or it ask reformat update your ps vita before use the memory card?
Advertising
FusionAxis

Re: 3.55 memory card put on 3.52 ps vita/tv?

Post by FusionAxis »

once you put it from 3.52 to 3.55 you will be locked to 3.55. if you want to put it back in 3.52 you will have to format the card and lose all your data on it. if you want to download something right now on 3.52, use vita update blocker while it still works.
Advertising
jazneo

Post by jazneo »

FusionAxis wrote:once you put it from 3.52 to 3.55 you will be locked to 3.55. if you want to put it back in 3.52 you will have to format the card and lose all your data on it. if you want to download something right now on 3.52, use vita update blocker while it still works.

i have other method
only thing to do is turn on the ps vita wifi
1. login in your psn account on to https://store.playstation.com on computer web browser
2. click on arrow next to your username for psn account then click download list
2. click on download psp or psn game that show up in download queue
3. Restart your ps vita then just wait till download is push though your vita (take 1 min)

your ps vita still connect to your psn account even though you cant use psn store app but they forgot block out download queue from there website on lower firmware. i think they cant really fix this problem because it connect to the friend list and notification
CelesteBlue

Post by CelesteBlue »

I advice you to update at least one device to 3.60 (I advice you to update the 3.55 device because there is no anymore the mailFail trick on 3.55...). PS : update manually to 3.60, because 3.61 is out...
Then, install HENkaku and vitaShell 0.7.
Go to ux0:id.dat and delete it.
Now, you memory card will work on your 3.52 device, without the need of updating the firmware or formatting the MC !

Return to “Games”