Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

ReVITAlize Homebrew contest: Step 1!

hanzyusuf

Re: ReVITAlize Homebrew contest: Step 1!

Post by hanzyusuf »

@ArcFutahito
bro...ur emabrassing everyone....yeah...i used template :oops:
but...seriously u a pc geek or something?
:D
Advertising
hanzyusuf

Post by hanzyusuf »

frellar wrote:
ArcFutahito wrote:
animesfl wrote: hahaha sorry. It was not my intention.
                                                                               Seriously... sorry. Give me a hug (つ -‘ _ ‘- )つ
Awww (hugging animesfl and patting him on the back), don't worry, you're not nearly as bad as other stuff here. You got revitalize right and you didn't use terribly stretched out USB logos which, apparently, is a thing people can do.
If it will make you happier, hanzyusuf actually used stock slide background from PowerPoint.

Dont you dare knock on hanzyusuf. Thats **** hilarious.
@frellar
u like mine? :D
stop embarrasing everyone plz :D :oops: :oops: :oops:
Advertising
hanzyusuf

Post by hanzyusuf »

Awww (hugging animesfl and patting him on the back), don't worry, you're not nearly as bad as other stuff here. You got revitalize right and you didn't use terribly stretched out USB logos which, apparently, is a thing people can do.
If it will make you happier, hanzyusuf actually used stock slide background from PowerPoint.
Image[/quote]

Dont you dare knock on hanzyusuf. Thats **** hilarious.[/quote]

@frellar
u like mine? :D
stop embarrasing everyone plz :D :oops: :oops: :oops:[/quote]

the embarrasing sentence is for ArcFutahito :D
Jacob Parkinson

Post by Jacob Parkinson »

ArcFutahito wrote:So, after looking at all the stuff that got here after my posts (and someone special, who decided to quadruple-post because there's no obvious "edit post" button, right %#%^ there), I lost my faith in humanity. Show a bit of effort, for god's sake and read the rules about using trademarks of companies in your images (yeah, it's about you, guy, who put a logo which is a property of a certain company).
Still, that orange material designish splash looked cool and 8 bit one made me even kind of jealous, but, god, everything else just makes me want gouge my eyes out.
You inconsiderate ****, I cannot believe how rude you are. Pull your thumb out of your àrsë and wise up. If you do not know how hard it is to make a simple splash screen with free software such as GIMP which is rubbish. I'll find your soul in the darkest corner of the earth. Grow Up. :o

#EDIT#

I know who you were talking about with the the "terribly stretched USB logos". Just to clarify they were not USB's; they were a thing with arrows which I made in MS Paint then tried to scale them as a vector map. Obvisously something went wrong, but I was short on time as for I was writing/learning a binary loader for an exploit.

I spent fiveteen minutes on mine, If I put more effort in of cause it would be better.
Sorry if a blimming novice does not match your "high" quality standards; but please step off and leave everyones great work alone. Translate this from hex to ASCII "6261636b206f666620626f79206f766572776973520492077696c6c20707474206220686fc6520696e20796f75722068656164" I hope you get the message grumpy. :evil:
Last edited by Jacob Parkinson on Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darth Agnon

Post by Darth Agnon »

lianky wrote:Here's my simple retro PS1 boot logo style entry ! Hope you like it ! :D

I used the old PS logo colors for a bit of nostalgia !
I'm liking the look of your first one, lianky. Thought I'd give a suggestion, though: rather than balancing the image with triangle/circle/square/X in the opposite corner to wololo.net, how about putting wololo.net in-line, underneath the word ReVITAlize (and perhaps not repeating ReVITAlize? dunno)? a few of the earlier submissions did this. e.g. in the form:

Rejuvenate homebrew competition | Wololo.net

NB "Rejuvenate"? Since that is the hack the homebrews will be based on. "W" is the wololo.net logo, except shrunk somewhat, so as to be no larger than a capital W in the font used, and it would make the colour balance better if it was white, rather than a coloured version, as in some of the earlier submissions.
Like Wagic? Check out my custom themes, etc. at viewtopic.php?f=2&t=44148
Wololo's article: http://wololo.net/2016/07/14/new-wagic- ... rth-agnon/
carcas

Post by carcas »

My entry
Attachments
RevitalizeSplash.jpg
RevitalizeSplash.jpg (225.34 KiB) Viewed 5677 times
lianky

Post by lianky »

Darth Agnon wrote:
lianky wrote:Here's my simple retro PS1 boot logo style entry ! Hope you like it ! :D

I used the old PS logo colors for a bit of nostalgia !
I'm liking the look of your first one, lianky. Thought I'd give a suggestion, though: rather than balancing the image with triangle/circle/square/X in the opposite corner to wololo.net, how about putting wololo.net in-line, underneath the word ReVITAlize (and perhaps not repeating ReVITAlize? dunno)? a few of the earlier submissions did this. e.g. in the form:

Rejuvenate homebrew competition | Wololo.net

NB "Rejuvenate"? Since that is the hack the homebrews will be based on. "W" is the wololo.net logo, except shrunk somewhat, so as to be no larger than a capital W in the font used, and it would make the colour balance better if it was white, rather than a coloured version, as in some of the earlier submissions.
Thanks Darth Agnon,
I'll work on it although I'm not quite sure I understand everything you mean...
The "ReVITAlize homebrew competition" part I put just to follow the instructions, the repetition is indeed anesthetic but I'm assuming the final design will need to have this removed anyway, I was just sticking to the instructions.
And for the "Wololo.net" part, are you suggesting to put it next to the "Homebrew Competition", centered under the ReVitalize ?
I've attached another idea similar to my previous posts, I'd be glad to know what you think of it, and I placed the Wololo logo where I think you suggested it should be ? My problem with the website logo being white was that it no longer looks like the real Wololo logo... I'll try it out anyway and see what it looks like, thanks again for your feedback ! :)

The difference on this one is barely noticeable, I "melted" in the X Circle Square and Triangle logos in the background.

jakesucks

Post by jakesucks »

Here is what I done. I tried to go for a space theme, kind of like the Genesis one. Hope you enjoy! :D

my website
PSP E1002 6.60 LME-2.2
PSP 3002 6.60 PRO-CFW
PSVITA 2002 3.51 PSM Unity
Jacob Parkinson

Post by Jacob Parkinson »

hey, "jakesucks" funny user name. Thought you were trying to insult me, but anyway nice design would not surprise If it got close it winning. What would be cool is maybe adding an aurora in the sky. Good Work.
Akatsuki777

Post by Akatsuki777 »

Two Coming up...
PS Vita Splash1.png
PS Vita Splash1.png (115.51 KiB) Viewed 5755 times
And
PS Vita Splash3.png
PS Vita Splash3.png (73.67 KiB) Viewed 5755 times

Return to “Announcements”