Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

ReVITAlize Homebrew contest: Step 1!

Rayno

Re: ReVITAlize Homebrew contest: Step 1!

Post by Rayno »

Advertising
animesfl

Post by animesfl »

Ok.. the last... :3

Twitter: ----------- @PHOTONQ2 ------------
Advertising
Last edited by animesfl on Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
ArcFutahito

Post by ArcFutahito »

So, after looking at all the stuff that got here after my posts (and someone special, who decided to quadruple-post because there's no obvious "edit post" button, right %#%^ there), I lost my faith in humanity. Show a bit of effort, for god's sake and read the rules about using trademarks of companies in your images (yeah, it's about you, guy, who put a logo which is a property of a certain company).
Still, that orange material designish splash looked cool and 8 bit one made me even kind of jealous, but, god, everything else just makes me want gouge my eyes out.
hanzyusuf

Post by hanzyusuf »

You need to use the direct link url to embed things
Image[/quote]

Thnks bro :D
hanzyusuf

Post by hanzyusuf »

1st:

2nd:

3rd:
animesfl

Post by animesfl »

ArcFutahito wrote:So, after looking at all the stuff that got here after my posts (and someone special, who decided to quadruple-post because there's no obvious "edit post" button, right %#%^ there), I lost my faith in humanity. Show a bit of effort, for god's sake and read the rules about using trademarks of companies in your images (yeah, it's about you, guy, who put a logo which is a property of a certain company).
Still, that orange material designish splash looked cool and 8 bit one made me even kind of jealous, but, god, everything else just makes me want gouge my eyes out.

hahaha sorry. It was not my intention.
                                                                               Seriously... sorry. Give me a hug (つ -‘ _ ‘- )つ
ArcFutahito

Post by ArcFutahito »

animesfl wrote: hahaha sorry. It was not my intention.
Awww (hugging animesfl and patting him on the back), don't worry, you're not nearly as bad as other stuff here. You got revitalize right and you didn't use terribly stretched out USB logos which, apparently, is a thing people can do.
If it will make you happier, hanzyusuf actually used stock slide background from PowerPoint.
frellar

Post by frellar »

ArcFutahito wrote:
animesfl wrote: hahaha sorry. It was not my intention.
Awww (hugging animesfl and patting him on the back), don't worry, you're not nearly as bad as other stuff here. You got revitalize right and you didn't use terribly stretched out USB logos which, apparently, is a thing people can do.
If it will make you happier, hanzyusuf actually used stock slide background from PowerPoint.

Dont you dare knock on hanzyusuf. Thats **** hilarious.
ArcFutahito

Post by ArcFutahito »

Just showing the levels of creativity we've got in here :3
[spoiler]They're over 9000[/spoiler]
lianky

Post by lianky »

ArcFutahito wrote:So, after looking at all the stuff that got here after my posts (and someone special, who decided to quadruple-post because there's no obvious "edit post" button, right %#%^ there), I lost my faith in humanity. Show a bit of effort, for god's sake and read the rules about using trademarks of companies in your images (yeah, it's about you, guy, who put a logo which is a property of a certain company).
Wow. Someone is cranky ! Shouldn't you just be happy with the enthusiasm around all of this instead of bashing every effort made by others ?

Return to “Announcements”