Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

CyanogenPSP v6.1 - PSP/PSV [Final Release]

Most of the homebrews discussed in this forum can be downloaded here
Joel16

Re: [Release] CyanogenPSP v5.0 [Official]

Post by Joel16 »

Genetik57 wrote:
sauske_firekid wrote:Gentik57
:lol: :lol: :lol:

This is not Gentik57 but Genetik57 :|

In contrast I have great news ! I have a new server for the update of the homebrew :D
LOL fixed, and cool let me know by pm if you're willing to share :)
Advertising
"Forever in darkness, a guardian devil."
PSPcfwDUDE

Post by PSPcfwDUDE »

Amazing work you guys, it really is becoming a second OS for someone's PSP. Great work!!
Advertising
Joel16

Post by Joel16 »

Lol this made it to XDA's portal and facebook page, thanks for all the support guys :)
Wolfmade wrote:Would it be possible for you to upload the source to GitHub for everybody to see? That'd be great. There's also some improvements I'd like to do, which is why I'm asking.
It's on the main post, right below download. And sure improvements are always welcome. Just take into consideration its a pain in the *** to get OSlib working properly, and my code even when indented properly isn't the easiest to understand. Just pm me if you need any help. Source code on github
By the way the read me below (in my respository) consists of compiling instructions.
Joel16

Re: [Release] CyanogenPSP v5.1 [Official]

Post by Joel16 »

Alright, so I've finally made time to release this. This will be the last update for a while, because I have to begin focusing on my exams from now. I'll be back sometime after June to continue. If there are any questions or problems, I'll try assisting, but I wont be releasing any builds until I get back.
This update has increased the overall performance to almost twice as fast as it was in the previous releases. Heck go on and download the previous version, and compare it this one and you'll come to know what I was talking about. I'd also like to state that there is a high chance this may not work on the Vita. If it doesn't, just copy the "boot" folder inside the CyanogenPSP folder to your PSP/GAME and it should work then. The bootanimation uses extra memory, so that might affect Vita compatibility. PSP 1000 users should see a more shorter version of the bootanimation due to the lack of the extra memory that is available on slims. (This hasn't been tested so PSP 1000 users please do report). BTW ISO loading does not work on ME CFW, but POPS and homebrews should work. Everything is confirmed working with PRO CFW. Anyways nuff said, check out the video below to see some of the changes. PS. Check out the boot animation, It makes things more "CM-like" than it ever was :)
Changelog:

Code: Select all

Features:

- Unify font loading to increase performance 
- Load more resources before start up. This leads to slower boot, but better performance.
- 'Materialize' file manager icon (lol) and reorganized resources
- Reorganized app drawer in alphabetical order
- Filemanager: update deletion dialogue
- Allow quick settings to be accessed in lockscreen
- Enabled lockscreen during start up
- Added Game and Boot animation
- Added boot animation toggle (Settings>display)
- Added game boot toggle (Settings>display)

Fixes:

- More cleaning up for better optimization
- Fixed cursor overlay in display section
- Fix up many possible memory leaks
- Fix power menu crash due to the recent reorganization of resources
- Fix up time.day alignment in quick settings
- Removed app icons that I no longer plan to support. These include Gmail/Email - you can simply use the browser. People and Calendar was also removed. 
Downloads:

Download v5.1 || Mirror

Source Code
Joel16

Post by Joel16 »

Fixed support for loading ISO/CSO backups on ME CFW. Thanks to atreyu187 for confirming the fix I released last week. :) Please note this is different from the main version. The main version is meant for PRO CFW, while this version is specified for ME. The main version will work on ME, however when trying to load an ISO/CSO you'll encounter an error. This version is specified to fix that.

Download v5.1 - ME CFW ISO/CSO support

Download Autostart PRX v5.6 preconfigured by kozarovv
laharl22

Post by laharl22 »

Thanks it is possible to autoboot your shell ?
Joel16

Post by Joel16 »

laharl22 wrote:Thanks it is possible to autoboot your shell ?
Haven't tested it but there was a plugin that can do it. http://www.mediafire.com/download/nerzy ... lugins.rar
Mez0_Teck

Post by Mez0_Teck »

Download v5.1 - ME CFW ISO/CSO support isn't working on PSP 3001 09g TA-095v2 6.61 LME-2.3
Joel16

Post by Joel16 »

Mez0_Teck wrote:Download v5.1 - ME CFW ISO/CSO support isn't working on PSP 3001 09g TA-095v2 6.61 LME-2.3
This is what the user who tested, said:
Confirmed working on PSP Go on 6.20 ME 2.3 and had no issues using the standard build on my PSTV using the method you described moving the files into the folder. Maybe we can release the test build for ME users. Also its working great using Time Machine for 6.60 Pro CFW on my PSP slim running firmware from MS DUO
Sorry but I can't do anything about this right now :oops: . It seems to work fine on the PSP Go and PS Vita/Vita TV
You can try downgrading or switching to PRO I guess. I'll fix this properly when I get time. I'm sure the regular version would work if ME updates their ISO driver with the recent changes from PRO CFW. I'll get back to this after my exams, and I assure you I'll get it fixed.
maz_atenza

Re: [Release] CyanogenPSP v5.1 [PSP/PS Vita/Vita TV Compatib

Post by maz_atenza »

sorry to be a total noob here and in the business of psp

i have a psp 3000, can this run on it?

will I be able to play iso cso and eboot?

is there an install guide? I bought this psp for my son birthday thats coming soon and I have about 50gig of games, I want to make sure to have the best psp for him

right now im on 6.60 and my eboot are not working, but again it might be my fault.

If this OS is the best thing since sliced bread then I would like to try it if someone is willing to guide me

thanks
maz

Return to “Homebrews”