Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

New Forum Theme

toBsucht
VIP

Re: New Forum Theme

Post by toBsucht »

- Private messages indicator is now visible without having to click

Thank you now i see befor i logout if new pm.
[spoiler]Still got problems with posting toolbar all icons just have numbers inside. Post icons are shown and smilies
1st i had a believe it´s my disabled flash plugin, is it java? Idk. Posting without seeing tools is a pain if i like to use them. I can see tool-tip popup. If i like to use tools i have to wait for a popup or i click wronge once.

The theme just change if i login so i guess i don´t use 2 themes.. if it doesn´t fix posting toolbar :)

edit: i got toolbar icons with old theme :evil: :roll: :twisted:

2. edit:My problems with new theme is related to my browser i tried others which can handel new theme.[/spoiler]
Advertising
Last edited by toBsucht on Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HomeBrews working with Psp 6.xx fw viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2624
ofw (shrunk) HomeBrews viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1879

All Psp homebrews at mfi.re/toBsucht
http://pspinstaller.co.uk
Rauliki

Post by Rauliki »

As The Z wrote - you have to click more just to check if there is new post.
What is so mobile about new theme anyway?
When you remove + and theme will be showing who posted last I could switch to new theme.

EDIT: Could you remove this Old theme info? I am Admin of a forum for 12 years and when I changed theme I left old one for those that wanted it. Is it that hard to do?
Advertising
Last edited by haxxey on Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: merged double post
qwikrazor87
Guru

Post by qwikrazor87 »

Wolfmade wrote:
Rauliki wrote:As The Z wrote - you have to click more just to check if there is new post.
What is so mobile about new theme anyway?
When you remove + and theme will be showing who posted last I could switch to new theme.

EDIT: Could you remove this Old theme info? I am Admin of a forum for 12 years and when I changed theme I left old one for those that wanted it. Is it that hard to do?
You seem to have no idea what you're talking about. The old theme is still there in the settings and I am currently using it.
I'm guessing he's referring to this.
You are using the Old Theme!
This theme is not maintained, does not work well on mobile devices, does not support Ninja releases or any new features that we might introduce on the new theme. It is provided as a convenience for people who do not like the default theme, but there is no plan to fix any issue reported with this theme. We strongly suggest you switch to the new theme.
PSP 2001 - TA-085 - 6.61 PRO-C2
PS Vita 3G - PCH-1101 - 3.65 HENkaku Ensō
Alcatel phone - Android 8.1.0
Laptop - Toshiba Satellite L305D-S5974 - Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
Rauliki

Post by Rauliki »

Wolfmade wrote: You seem to have no idea what you're talking about. The old theme is still there in the settings and I am currently using it.
Could you please not comment if you have no idea what I wrote about? I'm already using "old theme".
Rauliki

Post by Rauliki »

No, you DIDN'T. The info about "old theme" wasn't not there when this theme was first choice theme.
This "old theme" is flawed, I , and I think other people who changed back know already that this theme is looking like the old theme (it isn't though) , so why do you need some stupid reminder? Why don't you write something like that in a new theme as reminder?
Is it some sort of punishment to those who doesn't like being treated as idiots who don't know what they want?
qwikrazor87
Guru

Post by qwikrazor87 »

Wolfmade wrote:You need to calm down. The reminder is there to let the user know that the old theme is not supported and they won't be getting any ninja releases. The staff of this site has better things to do than support years-old themes. You should thank us for not removing the theme altogether.
It was removed altogether, then put back after a while.
PSP 2001 - TA-085 - 6.61 PRO-C2
PS Vita 3G - PCH-1101 - 3.65 HENkaku Ensō
Alcatel phone - Android 8.1.0
Laptop - Toshiba Satellite L305D-S5974 - Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
Rauliki

Post by Rauliki »

You wouldn,t know but you would comment.

This info takes almost half of the first screen of the forum.

Is it so hard to shorten it to You are using old, unsuported theme.

Same meaning, less annoying.

I guess wololo won,t comment this, shame he doesn't care about users opinion.
toBsucht
VIP

Post by toBsucht »

My problems with new theme is related to my browser i tried others which can handel new theme.
The Z
VIP

Post by The Z »

qwikrazor87 wrote:
Wolfmade wrote:You need to calm down. The reminder is there to let the user know that the old theme is not supported and they won't be getting any ninja releases. The staff of this site has better things to do than support years-old themes. You should thank us for not removing the theme altogether.
It was removed altogether, then put back after a while.
Because instead of the usual green Ninja banner, the old theme has this "WARNING: OLD THEME IS USED, LULZ?!?!?!?1!11!" banner?

Perfect reasoning.

This theme is not maintained,
Shouldnt be a problem. If the theme worked flawlessly for years, it should continue to work.
does not work well on mobile devices,
I disagree. The page works on mobile devices. Easy to use, just requires a bit of zooming in & out, perfectly doable.
does not support Ninja releases
Why not? I used to support them in the past, so why doesnt it anymore? Cause of the red "old theme" banner? Pathetic.
or any new features that we might introduce on the new theme.
Seems fair.
It is provided as a convenience for people who do not like the default theme,
Once again, thanks.
but there is no plan to fix any issue reported with this theme.
Read what I wrote above. It worked for years, why should there be any bugs as of now?
White PSV TV - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
White PSV 1000 - 32GB - 3.65 CFW
2x PSV 2000 - 32/64GB - 3.65 CFW
PSP Fat 1000 - TA-081 - 6.61 ME-2.3
PSP Slim 2000 - TA-085¹ - 6.61 ME-2.3
4x PSPgo & 1x PSP 3kº⁴ᶢ - 6.61 LME-2.3∞
wololo
Site Admin

Post by wololo »

The Z wrote: Read what I wrote above. It worked for years, why should there be any bugs as of now?
As we introduce new features, etc... to the forum (which has better chances of happening now than before, given my new schedule), we might break the old theme. This is just a disclaimer that we will not fix it if such things happen.
If you need US PSN Codes, this technique is what I recommend.

Looking for guest bloggers and news hunters here at wololo.net, PM me!

Return to “Announcements”