Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

XMB™ Item Hider v.1.3fix - plugin for hiding items in XMB™

Plugins for PSPs running on 6.XX
shaplayer

Re: XMB™ Item Hider v.1.3fix - plugin for hiding items in XM

Post by shaplayer »

Does this work with CXMB ?
I mean when i use this theme:

PS3 Theme v4 by PaoloK 95:
http://endlessparadigm.com/forum/showth ... ?tid=28182

or
The BIG ICON CXMB THEME

Would XMBih hide those things which i want, even when the XMB looks that different ?
Advertising
TechBro

Post by TechBro »

I have downgraded to 6.60 only to use this plugin.
And I LOVE IT!
Must have plugin. Works well. Kudos to the author.
Advertising
Criminal90

Post by Criminal90 »

any chance for use with 6.61?
braders1986

Post by braders1986 »

Went from LME CFW to 6.61 Pro-C + Infinity permanent patch today and will be sticking with this as a final change to my PSP. I don't see any future official FW ever coming out again and we have pretty much reached perfection with CFW.

Would really love to see this plugin working on 6.61 if at all possible. I won't be running an older FW just for this anymore, but would really like to see a final update to it.

Please make it compatible.
Niceblack

Post by Niceblack »

Users of 6.61 can use 660_plugins_on_661.prx or my compiled version of v.1.3fix2 (I only added a check 6.61) in the attachment. Enjoy ;)
Attachments
xmbih-v1.3fix2-6.61.zip
XMB™ Item Hider v.1.3fix2 with support for 6.61
(53.9 KiB) Downloaded 2072 times
Vento

Re: XMB™ Item Hider v.1.3fix - plugin for hiding items in XMB™

Post by Vento »

Sorry to bring up this thread again, btw... I notice a weird minor bug and I do wander if someone here could help me :3

I've a PSP-Go 6.61 infinity with last pro+yoti mod. I use Debug Mode I (to hide extras) and CXMB to load the ps3 wave theme.

I used this plugin to hide most unused icons, and a weird bug appear... When the XMB first load, if I scroll left to settings the icon for "Theme Settings" does not shows up, I've to scroll up (to completely hide the icon) and scroll down to make it load, this behavior does not occours with other icons. When I go back home I'll upload some screenshot (and current plugin configuration).

Also, is there a way to mod this hide behaviour directly inside the custom theme? Or inside the CXMB support files? For what I understood somewhere inside the psp system files there is an hardcoded "table" that tells the system what to show based on the region (that's why, as example, you can't normally see jap things if your psp region does not match the jap region)... Am I right?

Return to “Plugins”