Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

About the webkit exploit

Open discussions on programming specifically for the PS Vita.
Forum rules
Forum rule Nº 15 is strictly enforced in this subforum.
CoolMan1999x

Re: About the webkit exploit

Post by CoolMan1999x »

From what I've seen I can say that the vita scene is more complicated than I thought (and I'm not referring to the vita's security level). I guess this topic made things worst hhhh I feel bad :oops:
Advertising
marios92

Post by marios92 »

If yifanlu, quickrazor and acid snake (and also total noob why not) collaborate maybe we'll have first VITA CFW tomorrow...
Advertising
samsara

Post by samsara »

marios92 wrote:If yifanlu, quickrazor and acid snake (and also total noob why not) collaborate maybe we'll have first VITA CFW tomorrow...
Maybe if you can just quit nagging at them, they may consider it.
n00b81
HBL Collaborator

Post by n00b81 »

marios92 wrote:If yifanlu, quickrazor and acid snake (and also total noob why not) collaborate maybe we'll have first VITA CFW tomorrow...
Oh yeah, cuz I could definitely see those three working REAL well together.... lol.
ss4gogeta069

Post by ss4gogeta069 »

I would love to learn this stuff but my brain is getting older and not accepting things the way it used to. I tried to learn C the other day and just had to let it go bc it wasn't going anywhere. If I had someone with me teaching me this stuff I could learn it in a week but it's virtually impossible for me to self-teach or even learn through written instruction.
GAME GENIE ROCKS! CHECK IT OUT!
Game Genie Website
n00b81
HBL Collaborator

Post by n00b81 »

ss4gogeta069 wrote:I would love to learn this stuff but my brain is getting older and not accepting things the way it used to. I tried to learn C the other day and just had to let it go bc it wasn't going anywhere. If I had someone with me teaching me this stuff I could learn it in a week but it's virtually impossible for me to self-teach or even learn through written instruction.
Rule of thumb is to start out coding in C for the windows/linux/etc platforms before moving over to embedded systems (which you may already be doing).

If you have an easier time learning from videos/or a person, check out these youtube videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NWeucMKrLI

Honestly haven't watched this guy before but I skipped thru the vids a bit and seems like he explains everything clearly... might be good for you.
doctorgoat

Post by doctorgoat »

ss4gogeta069 wrote:I would love to learn this stuff but my brain is getting older and not accepting things the way it used to. I tried to learn C the other day and just had to let it go bc it wasn't going anywhere. If I had someone with me teaching me this stuff I could learn it in a week but it's virtually impossible for me to self-teach or even learn through written instruction.
It's gonna take a lot longer than trying for a day.

Start with control statements and logic statements because they're incredibly helpful. My first semester of coding could have seriously just been a page of control statements :/
ss4gogeta069

Post by ss4gogeta069 »

Well, I didn't mean literally a day. I tried the video lessons from alison.com but it was so slow and mundane and uber basic that I couldn't manage to stay focused. I may end up trying that link n00b81. Thanks.
GAME GENIE ROCKS! CHECK IT OUT!
Game Genie Website
Acid_Snake
Retired Mod

Post by Acid_Snake »

n00b81 wrote:
Oh yeah, cuz I could definitely see those three working REAL well together.... lol.
Yeah half of all the drama that happened involved Total_Noob being an ***** to qwik and I in one way or another (specially PSX exploits, which he was claiming to own just because he did a half-*** attempt at porting TN-V).
qwikrazor is defenitely not interested in the Vita, Total_Noob is more of a methodic hacker and that's of no use when it comes to new systems and I have no idea what knowledge I could bring to the Vita scene that couldn't already be brought up by people like yifan and davee.
doctorgoat

Post by doctorgoat »

Someone lure smealum from the 3DS scene. :p

Return to “Programming and Security”