Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

ARK-2 & ISO's?

Pro Team's PSP Custom Firmware for the Vita. ARK can be downloaded here
RAGE_09

ARK-2 & ISO's?

Post by RAGE_09 »

I'm trying to load PSP iso's through ARK-2 but it just brings me back to VHBL menu, any homebrew i try to run in ARK-2 brings me back to VHBL does anyone know why?? does ARK-2 need its own bubble? Emulators and homebrew run perfect straight from VHBL but through ARK-2 i cant get anything to run with success..

another thing.. if ARK-2 can run ISO's whats the point of The Zett's 40 min tutorial on how to run a game from a bubble? is it just for the bubble?? just trying to clear some confusion. appreciate any answers & thank you to all devs!
Advertising
doctorgoat

Re: ARK-2 & ISO's?

Post by doctorgoat »

... Are you running Ark from inside VHBL?
Advertising
samsara

Post by samsara »

You need ARK in its own bubble or through Numblast.
RAGE_09

Post by RAGE_09 »

samsara wrote:You need ARK in its own bubble or through Numblast.
is Numblast the only game i can do this with atm?
RAGE_09

Post by RAGE_09 »

doctorgoat wrote:... Are you running Ark from inside VHBL?
Yes.
samsara

Post by samsara »

You CANNOT run ARK inside the VHBL if you want kernel access. You NEED either Numblast exploit(for direct access) or a working VHBL(which you have) to make an ARK bubble.
RAGE_09

Post by RAGE_09 »

samsara wrote:You CANNOT run ARK inside the VHBL if you want kernel access. You NEED either Numblast exploit(for direct access) or a working VHBL(which you have) to make an ARK bubble.
thanks for your response i just replaced VHBL with ARK-2 instead of making more bubbles and confusion.. i can always run VHBL inside ARK-2 aswell so.. this is great :)
my only worry is when a new firmware comes we wont be able to play online, kindof a bummer
doctorgoat

Post by doctorgoat »

Where did you get the idea to run VHBL/ARK together? Why would you ever need to, in either direction?
RAGE_09

Post by RAGE_09 »

doctorgoat wrote:Where did you get the idea to run VHBL/ARK together? Why would you ever need to, in either direction?
by the sounds of it i need another base game for ARK-2 in this case people are using Numblast which i don't have and has already been taken off the PS Store in the UK.

Since ARK-2 can run anything VHBL can why not just use that and if i'm in need for VHBL i can start it up from ARK-2. If im missing something let me know lol
Bert960

Post by Bert960 »

Why would you run one exploit inside another? Are you trying to damage your Vita? Use your VHBL bubble to install pspfiler inside of it. After that you can use any base game to make your Ark Bubble. You should never run an exploit inside of an exploit. It'll just cancel out and crash.

Return to “ARK”