Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

[RELEASE] CDDA Enabler v2

Plugins for PSPs running on 6.XX
SILENT_Pavel

Re: [RELEASE] CDDA Enabler v2

Post by SILENT_Pavel »

>Total-Noob
>new release
>Source code

Just perfect, thank you!
Advertising
vita
PCH-1008 WiFi, 3.18 OFW, 16Gb, EU PSN --> Go! Sudoku + Sports Superbikes 2 exploits.
Ombra91

Post by Ombra91 »

eighthdayregret wrote:Weird. Maybe it's a 6.61 thing, since I'm on 6.61 ME-2.3...
It's your problem, because it works flawlessy on my psp with 6.61 me-2.3 and qwikrazor popsloader mod
Advertising
Sorry for my horrible engrish ;P
blueheaven

Post by blueheaven »

Total-Noob wrote:
blueheaven wrote:Just tested Ridge Racer [SCUS-94300] on my PSP-Go with this plug-in and it works great!
Finally, it's my all-time favorite race-game, first game I played on my real PS1, blisters on my fingers :)
Thanx TN!
Great to hear you can play your first game :) I also tried this game, but there are sometimes random noise. I guess that's the bug you mentioned?
Could be that or a bad rip/conversion.

My version plays perfect :)

Very litlle free time ATM but when i get some time off i'll try some other games.
eighthdayregret

Post by eighthdayregret »

Ombra91 wrote:
eighthdayregret wrote:Weird. Maybe it's a 6.61 thing, since I'm on 6.61 ME-2.3...
It's your problem, because it works flawlessy on my psp with 6.61 me-2.3 and qwikrazor popsloader mod
Yup, it was my problem. Plugin works fantastically, TN.
Amazing work.
Vita WiFi/3G - 8GB - 32GB - OFW 3.36 - PS+
GoW PSP-2000 - 2GB - 8GB - 2x16GB - 2x16GB - 6.61 ME-2.3
St33lDr4g0n

Post by St33lDr4g0n »

Now my WipEout games run on my PSP go without problems :)

Thank you TN!

EDIT: on fw 6.61 PSP go, WipEout 3: Special Edition tends to freeze after a few minutes of gameplay, requiring a system restart to recover from (regardless of wether popsloader is enabled alongside cdda_enabler or not). Everything else works perfectly though.
-PSP 3000 (03g): 6.61 PRO-C2
-PSP go (05g): 6.61 PRO-C2
-PCH [PS VITA] 1001: OFW 3.XX

[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
InnocentSam

Post by InnocentSam »

Looks awesome! I'll test on MediEvil 2; it has a bug that seems to come and go on various rips with various software and different POPS versions where it won't loop the music tracks. It'll play one cycle and when it is supposed to loop, it simply cuts of all music. Very eerie. I'm fairly certain it is related to CDDA.
“You never understood games. Maybe that's why the world was such a mystery to you.”
Daniel Suarez, Daemon
Anonanon

Post by Anonanon »

St33lDr4g0n wrote:EDIT: on fw 6.61 PSP go, WipEout 3: Special Edition tends to freeze after a few minutes of gameplay, requiring a system restart to recover from (regardless of wether popsloader is enabled alongside cdda_enabler or not). Everything else works perfectly though.
I'd like to back this up, my Wipeout 3 Special Edition also freezes about 10 minutes of gameplay. It hangs looping some audio popping. I am on 6.60 PRO-C Fix 3, fresh reformat, no popsloader. WO3 SE is a PAL exclusive game, if that helps.
reprep

Post by reprep »

Anonanon wrote:
St33lDr4g0n wrote:EDIT: on fw 6.61 PSP go, WipEout 3: Special Edition tends to freeze after a few minutes of gameplay, requiring a system restart to recover from (regardless of wether popsloader is enabled alongside cdda_enabler or not). Everything else works perfectly though.
I'd like to back this up, my Wipeout 3 Special Edition also freezes about 10 minutes of gameplay. It hangs looping some audio popping. I am on 6.60 PRO-C Fix 3, fresh reformat, no popsloader. WO3 SE is a PAL exclusive game, if that helps.
Playing Wipeout 3 Special Edition for some time. finished about 2-3 races. no hangs/looping etc, i can select audio tracks and all work fine. i am on 6.60 PRO-C2 fixed by rahim-us, popsloader disabled and cdda enabler enabled. I am using a PSP GO

for bug testing, can you please disable cdda enabler and use a POPS below 4.01 with popsloader and retry? If it is a PSP GO 3.52 should be fine though you have to use earphones.
Anonanon

Post by Anonanon »

reprep wrote:Playing Wipeout 3 Special Edition for some time. finished about 2-3 races. no hangs/looping etc, i can select audio tracks and all work fine. i am on 6.60 PRO-C2 fixed by rahim-us, popsloader disabled and cdda enabler enabled. I am using a PSP GO

for bug testing, can you please disable cdda enabler and use a POPS below 4.01 with popsloader and retry? If it is a PSP GO 3.52 should be fine though you have to use earphones.
I hate to say it but can you try to clear the first five courses on Vector speed? 2-3 races is extremely quick and even I can do that before the hang issues arise. In fact I even had time to go back to the main menu after every race to save my progress.

I also own a PSP 3000 so I'm afraid I can't test 4.01. Unless if I'm mistakened and a silver Ratchet & Clank 3000 can downgrade to 4.01.
reprep

Post by reprep »

Anonanon wrote:
reprep wrote:Playing Wipeout 3 Special Edition for some time. finished about 2-3 races. no hangs/looping etc, i can select audio tracks and all work fine. i am on 6.60 PRO-C2 fixed by rahim-us, popsloader disabled and cdda enabler enabled. I am using a PSP GO

I hate to say it but can you try to clear the first five courses on Vector speed? 2-3 races is extremely quick and even I can do that before the hang issues arise. In fact I even had time to go back to the main menu after every race to save my progress.

I also own a PSP 3000 so I'm afraid I can't test 4.01. Unless if I'm mistakened and a silver Ratchet & Clank 3000 can downgrade to 4.01.
cool i will try. You can use POPSLOADER to load a 3.52 POPS version for testing purposes. It should still have CDDA audio.

Return to “Plugins”