Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

New N3ds handhelds to be realease

Everything that is 3DS related but doesn't go in any other subforum

Will you be getting one?

Yes
27%
No
53%
Maybe
20%

Total votes: 15

HackThiefCoder93

New N3ds handhelds to be realease

Post by HackThiefCoder93 »

Nintendo Users check this out!
**Legit***
http://www.engadget.com/2014/08/29/new-nintendo-3ds/

Nintendo to release a New N3ds LL (Aka N3ds LL v2) and N3ds (v2) plans currently for Japan 10/11/14, Europe next year and U.S TBA :(
New revision of 3ds to include an extra control nub sort of like the gamecube "c" stick, better 3d viewing angles, stronger cpu, more Ram, micro sd card support, NFC support, faster download speeds, and extra shoulder butttons

Cant wait to get it in my hands....would of import but it cant play u.s region games

*Dang it I Caved in and pre-ordered it from Play-Asia
Advertising
Attachments
2639856-3dssd.jpg
2639856-3dssd.jpg (41.53 KiB) Viewed 7635 times
3dsnewfor2014b.jpg
3dsnewfor2014b.jpg (44.66 KiB) Viewed 7635 times
new3ds_newbuttons_630px.jpg
new3ds_newbuttons_630px.jpg (69.41 KiB) Viewed 7635 times
Last edited by HackThiefCoder93 on Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:25 pm, edited 9 times in total.
In My Collection: Ps3 SS, 2xVita 1000,2xVita 2000, PspGo, Neo Geo X, 3ds XL, Wii, Wii U Pro, Xbox360 slim, Nvidia Sheild,Ps4,Xbox One,Asus ROG 980m 24GBram 1TB storage, Alienware Aurora r5 GTX 980 32GB ram 12TB HDDS, team I.D:LeDaAzn
New_Newbie

Re: New N3ds handhelds to be realease

Post by New_Newbie »

Personally, it makes me a little mad. I bought an original 3ds, then spent even more on a 3ds xl, and then this. It basically does what the 3ds should've done all along, imo. Except for the shoulder buttons. Those look awkward to reach.
... Of course I'll be getting one! It looks good and all, but if I ever have to buy another handheld Nintendo console for the next ten years, I'm done. :lol: The improved 3D viewing excites me. c:
Advertising
HackThiefCoder93

New_Newbie wrote:Personally, it makes me a little mad. I bought an original 3ds, then spent even more on a 3ds xl, and then this. It basically does what the 3ds should've done all along, imo. Except for the shoulder buttons. Those look awkward to reach.
... Of course I'll be getting one! It looks good and all, but if I ever have to buy another handheld Nintendo console for the next ten years, I'm done. :lol: The improved 3D viewing excites me. c:
Exactly should of been this way from the start, eh i have my 3d off this might incline me to use it more

================

it is an awesome revision tho
Last edited by fate6 on Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Merged double post
In My Collection: Ps3 SS, 2xVita 1000,2xVita 2000, PspGo, Neo Geo X, 3ds XL, Wii, Wii U Pro, Xbox360 slim, Nvidia Sheild,Ps4,Xbox One,Asus ROG 980m 24GBram 1TB storage, Alienware Aurora r5 GTX 980 32GB ram 12TB HDDS, team I.D:LeDaAzn
Gappy7

Post by Gappy7 »

HackThiefCoder93 wrote:Cant wait to get it in my hands....would of import but it cant play u.s region games
This is really infuriating to me.

I was soo close to finally settle for my first 3DS console because of this announcement. The inclusion of a second pseudo analog stick, wider 3d viewing angles, & a stronger CPU really drew me in, but after finding out that even this "new" 3DS handheld console will still have regional restrictions, I bloody dropped it.

When will Nintendo realize that region-locking their hardware is a huge detriment to those who travel a lot?
Haven't Nintendo learned anything from their competitors over the past eight years?
We're in the middle of 2014. Why are regional lockouts in anything still a thing?

IMO, This is why Sony's PlayStation Vita will still be the better handheld gaming device. Even with it's current lack of support, being able to play Japanese exclusive games on my North American PSVita without having to purchase a second $200 Vita just for it's region, is still a tremendous advantage over Nintendo's "new" 3DS at this point. Until Nintendo finally adapts and gets rid of it's regional lockouts altogether, then I'll definitely get myself one.

Better yet, I'll just wait for the inevitable 3DS hack, just so I can play all the 3DS games without any restrictions, like the way it should've been.
VitaGenic

Post by VitaGenic »

I love the colour of those buttons on the 2nd revision 3DS! Nice homage to the mighty SNES
PS Vita 3G 16gb 3.18 Talkman Travel Exploit
PS3 CECHA01 60gb Cobra USB
3DS XL White 4.4 Gateway 128gb SD
HackThiefCoder93

VitaGenic wrote:I love the colour of those buttons on the 2nd revision 3DS! Nice homage to the mighty SNES
The buttons do look awesome
HackThiefCoder93

Gappy7 wrote:
HackThiefCoder93 wrote:Cant wait to get it in my hands....would of import but it cant play u.s region games

I was soo close to finally settle for my first 3DS console because of this announcement. The inclusion of a second pseudo analog stick, wider 3d viewing angles, & a stronger CPU really drew me in, but after finding out that even this "new" 3DS handheld console will still have regional restrictions, I bloody dropped it.

When will Nintendo realize that region-locking their hardware is a huge detriment to those who travel a lot?
Haven't Nintendo learned anything from their competitors over the past eight years?
We're in the middle of 2014. Why are regional lockouts in anything still a thing?

IMO, This is why Sony's PlayStation Vita will still be the better handheld gaming device. Even with it's current lack of support, being able to play Japanese exclusive games on my North American PSVita without having to purchase a second $200 Vita just for it's region, is still a tremendous advantage over Nintendo's "new" 3DS at this point. Until Nintendo finally adapts and gets rid of it's regional lockouts altogether, then I'll definitely get myself one.

Better yet, I'll just wait for the inevitable 3DS hack, just so I can play all the 3DS games without any restrictions, like the way it should've been.

Yeah that regional restriction make me cringe hopefully there will be an exploit for it soon to take it out
HackThiefCoder93

-I Caved and Pre-Ordered it from Play-Asia
Its on Pre-ordered/Backorder
Alpmaster

Post by Alpmaster »

Gappy7 wrote:

Not only that but their are going to be exclusive games that only work on that system :(
Game On!
HackThiefCoder93

After a month with the New 3ds LL i have to say its defiantly better but hopefully more games will be updated to support it

Return to “General”