Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

integrating psp sdk into IDE, netbean

Forum rules
Forum rule Nº 15 is strictly enforced in this subforum.
pspGPGen

integrating psp sdk into IDE, netbean

Post by pspGPGen »

Hi,
I have been struggling to make psp sdk to work flowlessly with IDE netbean. I do not want to go some linux command line, to write some gcc code to compile a simple hello world. I want to configure everything first, even if it would take some hours or even days. Then I just press a button and the solution will be compiled automatically. Even if things would work on other IDE, I don't care. It too will be ok with me. I just want to focus myself investing time on utilizing 3d rendering, rather than gcc learning. While doing directx stuff I don't have to write compile command to compile my solution. Why should I have to do this for psp? I install MS IDE, dx sdk and then it works. Can this not be done for psp too?

Now this is what my goal is:
A 3d rendering engine + some physics code + some scripting implementation. Basically while reading game engine books, I want to implement the knowledge on psp. I chose this platform as it is old and resource is kinda limited, so I can learn optimization on console. This is the sdk:

http://psp.jim.sh/pspsdk-doc/

I might want some external library too if needed, in that case I will knock you guys :)
Please shed some light on it.
Thanks.
Advertising
pspGPGen

Re: integrating psp sdk into IDE, netbean

Post by pspGPGen »

No one?
Just tell me about make file, what to put in "LIBS"?

I will use psp sdl and pspgu. Is there any order to put in libs?

In short I am in abyss, in case of makefile. I am not familiar with this. Please shed some light or docs or books.
Advertising

Return to “Programming and Security”