Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

★ COMMUNITY PSN LINKS! Share and Download DRM-Free Content!

Discuss official PS Vita games here
Belmondo

Re: List of installable Vita PKGs + Downloads

Post by Belmondo »

KronosXLI wrote:Let's say I sniffed the link of a paid/DRM pkg from my download list, will it install on my Vita of the same account?
I'm asking because the wifi at my place sucks, and this method would be much easier (and
faster) for me.
no it won't work but you can do this viewtopic.php?f=65&t=39570
Advertising
KronosXLI

Post by KronosXLI »

Belmondo wrote:
KronosXLI wrote:Let's say I sniffed the link of a paid/DRM pkg from my download list, will it install on my Vita of the same account?
I'm asking because the wifi at my place sucks, and this method would be much easier (and
faster) for me.
no it won't work but you can do this viewtopic.php?f=65&t=39570
Thanks!
One more question though, are the pkg links static or do they change based on IP/account?
I'll mostly be using my laptop on varying connections, so non-static links might hurt if I need to move before the download is done.
Advertising
PSN: KronosXLI
Playing: Freedom Wars, Borderlands 2, Ar NoSurge Plus, Persona 4 Golden, Donganronpa 2
xfullmetal17

Post by xfullmetal17 »

If the links were dynamic, the list in the OP would be absolutely useless. Those links are the direct links to the .pkg files the Vita would normally download/install, if I'm interpreting it correctly.

It seems to work similarly to the way APK Downloader for Android works. You can fetch the .apk of (almost) any non-paid Android app (paid apps are encrypted) and sideload it to your phone, provided you have enough space. Whether it does anything once installed is another thing entirely though. Only difference is there isn't a handy way to scrape the .pkg link for DRM-free Vita apps (yet).
Always follow *all* steps of the friendly tutorial. They aren't there just as 'guidelines.'
wolframio

Post by wolframio »

NNNRT wrote:
wolframio wrote:can we install PSO2 (Free to play JP game) with package installer?
It's on the list, written in Japanese. It doesn't work. There's PSN if you want. PSN = Phantasy Star Nova. ;)
are you sure? pso2 is a heavy game (more than 4 GB).
mangosteam

Post by mangosteam »

phantasy star 2 doesnt work because of no free space? or it really doesnt work or install even if u have 12 gb free space or proxy ip adress?
"if you think your playing to much play more and more more more!"
fate6
Big Beholder

Post by fate6 »

What part of "Must be DRM = Free License" do people not get? It doesn't matter what the price of the game is but what kind of license it uses.
And no PS02 does not work.
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
bigc

Post by bigc »

SMOKE
Retired Mod

Post by SMOKE »

Adding now.

@asho721 Since this is your first couple of posts, I will let your triple post slide. I have said 3 or 4 time now on this thread to edit your posts instead of multi-posting.
Also I suggest reading the Forum rules.
asho721

Post by asho721 »

@SMOKE
sorry bro

Return to “Games”