Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

PSPDisp Issues on Setup for WLAN

Most of the homebrews discussed in this forum can be downloaded here
Darton Staker

PSPDisp Issues on Setup for WLAN

Post by Darton Staker »

I am creating this post in the hopes that someone will be able to assist me with the pspdisp v0.6 setup using WLAN for PC video out/ PC control with my PSP.

The thing is that I currently cannot get the PSP to connect to my wireless network, with or without the PSPDisp in the middle.

I have setup my router, with support for mixed mode b & g type signal, WPA-Personal WPA-TKIP & AES, and no matter how much I try changing security settings, I cannot manage to allow for sharing network to my PSP,

I have a PSP 2000 with PRO6.60-C, PSPDisp v0.6 and I can get it to work flawlessly with USB, but I cannot get it to work on Wireless AT ALL.

I also have a D-LINK DSL-2570U router, perhaps someone in this forum knows how to configure this specific router to make it work... sigh.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Advertising
Slave to Money and then you Die.
DS_Marine
Developer

Re: PSPDisp Issues on Setup for WLAN

Post by DS_Marine »

Well, first of all you should make sure your PSP is working properly, why not disable WIFI security on your router for a couple of minutes and try?
If it doesn't work, there's a problem with your psp or you may have enabled some extra secutiry options like 'allow whitelist only', or some mac security option...
Advertising
ImagePSP-Controlled drone
"Hackers don't have superpowers. Just a hackable PSP and a brain (ships by default on most humans models)" -Wololo
TecXero

Re: PSPDisp Issues on Setup for WLAN

Post by TecXero »

How far do you get in the connection process on the PSP?
PSP Slim CFW 6.60 ME-2.2
Wii 4.3 d2x cIOS v10-alt Beta53 Base 56 & 57

Return to “Homebrews”