Advertising (This ad goes away for registered users. You can Login or Register)

Difficulty using psplink for exploiting

Forum rules
Forum rule Nº 15 is strictly enforced in this subforum.
Darton Staker

Difficulty using psplink for exploiting

Post by Darton Staker »

Hi there,

I was wondering if there is anyone who is also attempting to use the tutorials given on the savedata exploiting for ps vita.

I have gone over a good number of tutorials and "solutions" to some issues experienced with the usbhostfs_pc and the pspsh executable files for linking the psp to the pc side for crash dumping etc, now I have seen that the drivers for the PSP Type B do not work with the OS I have, Windows 7, and that the usbhostfs_pc occasionally has the issue of displaying bind: already in use, refering to one or other software or hardware taking up that binding point,

1. I need to know how to allocate a far off binding point for PSP.
2. I cannot seem to get ANY response from pspsh, my guess is it has to do with the drivers for the USB and what is currently happening on the psp side. Any direct inputs into these open windows results in no direct change that I can notice besides the cd command and pwd & mount, which does seem to do something. mounting doesnt lead to any further change on the PSP side even when cd to the direct location of the psplink eboot, running the eboot seems to lock the application in place without an modules being loaded, I previously experienced the modules failing to load and I looked up the error reference and managed to stop it from popping up but it now gets me no further than that.

I have no experience of this software, In the past I worked with a lot of hacking plugins and what-have-you so I am aware of the importance of this,

To note, I originally had the PSP 1000 (PHAT) then I got a PSP 2000 (PSPv2004), I realize that not everything works with this model of PSP but nothing directly points to it not being supported in any way. I have many physical copies of UMDs that I can rip and I used to have 100s of backups on external (lost due to hardware failure in 2013) so I still have a decent chance of obtaining a exploit for the ps vita- I want to help out in the community, and if I can get past this first step(hickup) it would really help me to progress,

If anyone can assist please PM me. I also will answer any questions of what it is that isnt working and the results of my inputs.
:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
Regards,
Lord Darton Staker
Advertising
Last edited by fate6 on Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Do not post in caps, yes this includes titles
Slave to Money and then you Die.
fate6
Big Beholder

Re: Difficulty using psplink for exploiting

Post by fate6 »

Moved to Programming/Security

The driver does work and yes you do need it.
Advertising
anon wrote:If you can't trust a 600 year old vampire in a prepubescent girl's body, who can you trust?
SMOKE
Retired Mod

Post by SMOKE »

Wrong programming section fate6 ;)

Moved to PSP > Programming
DS_Marine
Developer

Post by DS_Marine »

Drivers from JJS always work for me
http://jjs.at/software/lwbridge.html

The only case when I got address in use was when following Jetdrone's minpspw tutorials, and lauching usbhostfs as an eclipse tool, sometimes you lose sight/access to the termial window that continues to run it. So I always launch it from command line/shortcuts.
Also you can use sysinternal's TCPVIEW to check which program/service is using those ports.
ImagePSP-Controlled drone
"Hackers don't have superpowers. Just a hackable PSP and a brain (ships by default on most humans models)" -Wololo
Kankertje

Post by Kankertje »

IIRC uTorrent uses same port
Darton Staker

Post by Darton Staker »

Hi there,

Thanks for the help, with extended persistence I managed to come right,

I have a fully functional PSPLink, In fact I was able to already locate a possible exploit- too bad that the game I am using isn't located on the EU and JAP PSN stores, Anyway, If anyone has a reliable source for downloading PSP isos for free that would also be appreciated.
Slave to Money and then you Die.
Joel16

Post by Joel16 »

Darton Staker wrote:Anyway, If anyone has a reliable source for downloading PSP isos for free that would also be appreciated.
Lol :mrgreen:
"Forever in darkness, a guardian devil."
qwikrazor87
Guru

Post by qwikrazor87 »

Darton Staker wrote:Hi there,

Thanks for the help, with extended persistence I managed to come right,

I have a fully functional PSPLink, In fact I was able to already locate a possible exploit- too bad that the game I am using isn't located on the EU and JAP PSN stores, Anyway, If anyone has a reliable source for downloading PSP isos for free that would also be appreciated.
3 - Do not post or request illegal content. In particular, this website does not support piracy; any mention or references to pirated content will be acted upon.
PSP 2001 - TA-085 - 6.61 PRO-C2
PS Vita 3G - PCH-1101 - 3.65 HENkaku Ensō
Alcatel phone - Android 8.1.0
Laptop - Toshiba Satellite L305D-S5974 - Ubuntu 16.04 LTS

Return to “Programming and Security”